RPGM Translation Request [RPGM][NONE] Emblem Knightess Nord ~Prison Garb Knight~ [v1.0] [Ahriman]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Throw away 6

Aug 7, 2020
Halfway through the second Bandit scene. It was longer than I thought, and what I've got took multiple days of effort. I wanted to post when I had it complete, but it's taking quite a lot.

DeepL and Google Translate do most of the work, but I have a few other sites to check the meaning of individual phrases.

Out of curiosity. What do you all think sounds better?:

My lady / Your excellency
Crest Knights / Emblem Knights
Lewd Crest / Lewd Emblem
Nordhardt / Nordheart

These come up every now and then and the possible meanings are... varied, to say the least.

Edit: Also want to ask, how should I upload the translation when it's done? It's all in script stuff, so I can probably upload the script alone, if I can find it... Don't want to get v&ed for distributing intellectual property online.
Any chance of an update my guy? (A no fuck off will suffice)

Saifer

Nov 17, 2020
Halfway through the second Bandit scene. It was longer than I thought, and what I've got took multiple days of effort. I wanted to post when I had it complete, but it's taking quite a lot.

DeepL and Google Translate do most of the work, but I have a few other sites to check the meaning of individual phrases.

Out of curiosity. What do you all think sounds better?:

My lady / Your excellency
Crest Knights / Emblem Knights
Lewd Crest / Lewd Emblem
Nordhardt / Nordheart

These come up every now and then and the possible meanings are... varied, to say the least.

Edit: Also want to ask, how should I upload the translation when it's done? It's all in script stuff, so I can probably upload the script alone, if I can find it... Don't want to get v&ed for distributing intellectual property online.
So, can i ask for updates on this game?

Raijin793

Oct 5, 2020
Can someone go and use it to mtl the game? Maybe because I have an old pc, but I can't, for the love of God, use it.

Someone tech savvy please just try it and post the results here...

Reactions: CrazedHarmony

Jameswantsmoore

Aug 13, 2022
So Im not a professional translator or anything but does anyone think there is a way to translate just the dialogue and just leave the battle phase as normal (untranslated) cuz as far as I know the game just seems to bug if the battle options are translated, I noticed that on a video on Xvideos that the regular dialog was translated but the battle texts wernt. and the game seemed to be playing as intended

Nov 26, 2020
So Im not a professional translator or anything but does anyone think there is a way to translate just the dialogue and just leave the battle phase as normal (untranslated) cuz as far as I know the game just seems to bug if the battle options are translated, I noticed that on a video on Xvideos that the regular dialog was translated but the battle texts wernt. and the game seemed to be playing as intended
translator++ lets you pick what files to translate so it should work.

jjjjjjjjjl

May 7, 2021
hhhhey, the battle interface is somehow translated,
But, I match only the style and size of fonts, different from Kanji which is shorter, you might have a bit difficulty to read the font. You may try to play the game in bigger resolution or your screen in smaller resolution.

(NOTE: Translation graphics only for unpacked Game.exe, translated for v1.0)
You may visit this thread to download if interested.
How to Apply: simply paste in the same location as .exe and replacing existing files.

View attachment 1528905
i cant seem to get it to work

Sep 10, 2018
So, there are only three main stages or there are other versions with more content?

Boobloverhottake

Dec 13, 2022
[RPGM][NONE] [v1.0] [Ahriman]

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese

Instructions/Information
Extract and run
Requires RPGM VP X and Japanese Locale

Download

Hey everybody! I'm uploading a copy of the latest Nord game from Ahriman with a translation request.

Tried to machine translate myself, but I got some kind of parsing error. I'm not that good at doing translations yet! Anyways, hope someone finds this game interesting enough to help out.

Thank you!!

Arckand
link dead btw

Reactions: bobthemail321

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
Biggest problem with translating this one is that Ahriman put all the quest descriptions into separate rvdata file. So even though you can translate all the battle dialogues and scenes you cant really translate quest descriptions because of that. Unless someone knows how to edit rvdata files(

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote