RPGM [Translation Request] Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 [double melon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
RJ342082_img_main.jpg
Store:
Genre: Breasts, Student, Internal Cumshot, Outdoor Exposure, Shame/Humiliation, Rape, Big Breasts, Virgin Female

Himari Aozora is an ordinary, if slightly perverse schoolgirl.
Her parents are away on a summer cruise, so she'll be staying at her aunt's house in the country for her summer vacation.
"A cruise is nice and all, but I wouldn't be able to do the thing I love most.
And if I couldn't do that, I'd go crazy...!
My one true love...exhibition!"

Yes, Himari is a perverted exhibitionist.
And her summer vacation of rural exposure is just beginning!

Seduce the Villagers
Progressing through the story and fulfilling certain conditions can unlock the ability to seduce NPCs!
There are 15+ NPCs to tempt!
Himari's method of seduction changes depending on her clothing.

The Danger of Exhibition
Exhibition isn't all fun and games.
If the wrong people catch Himari exposing herself, bad things could happen to her...!

Other
[Features]
- Difficulty options
- Text-skip
- Text backlog
- Easy to understand tutorial
- Helpful hints
- After competing the game for the first time, a full CG & Replay unlock feature is available
- 3 pubic hair options: None, standard, bristly - Reflected in all scenes displaying the pubic area!

[Notes]
While part of the series, this game contains no story relation to "Rural JK Exhibitionist",
so it is enjoyable standalone.

RJ342082_img_smp1.jpg RJ342082_img_smp2.jpg RJ342082_img_smp3.jpg RJ342082_img_smp4.jpg RJ342082_img_smp5.jpg RJ342082_img_smp6.jpg RJ342082_img_smp7.jpg

Links:
(if you can, consider donating to them for the maintenance of their page :)) (and of course, help the dev by buying the game if you can xd)

[Password: AzuNyanMoeChan]

Thanks Shisaye for the MTL:
MTL Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 v1.04

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
You dare summon me mortal?
You never even liked any of my posts D:

Fine.

This is gonna take a while unless you're happy with a raw google one.
Game is long, the formatting is poop.

Edit: When I said the formatting is poop I was putting it very mildly it seems. The items.json is horrible, debugging this is gonna be fun. :HideThePain:

Edit2: Finished the main bulk of the translation but a bunch of script stuff (mostly the items/categories) is still broken.

Final Edit: Done: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...hibitionist-2-double-melon.95778/post-6681106

Last edited:

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018

Fine.

loool, you're right, I forgot to leave the like because of the emotion, I have sinned.
take as much time as you consider

Arlert9

Oct 15, 2019

Fine.

Edit: When I said the formatting is poop I was putting it very mildly it seems. The items.json is horrible, debugging this is gonna be fun. :HideThePain:

Edit2: Finished the main bulk of the translation but a bunch of script stuff (mostly the items/categories) is still broken.
You are my savior, i want to try translate it too but my pc is at really bad condition, so i will really appreciate your work , i hope you also fix the text that doesn't fit in the dialog box.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
You are my savior, i want to try translate it too but my pc is at really bad condition, so i will really appreciate your work , i hope you also fix the text that doesn't fit in the dialog box.
I usually fix word wrapping via ultra condensed font because that also works for menus, unlike a normal word wrapping script.

I still need some time on this though. I actually have a working prototype now, but certain dialogue options mostly choices boxes aren't translated yet, I need to edit some maps manually, and that is pretty slow and tedious.
(I'm most likely going to miss some too :HideThePain:)

Edit: Nvm i was overthinking this I can actually automate this. Will probably finish soon.

Last edited:

Arlert9

Oct 15, 2019
I usually fix word wrapping via ultra condensed font because that also works for menus, unlike a normal word wrapping script.

I still need some time on this though. I actually have a working prototype now, but certain dialogue options mostly choices boxes aren't translated yet, I need to edit some maps manually, and that is pretty slow and tedious.
(I'm most likely going to miss some too :HideThePain:)
Its ok man, take your time, i dont think my translation will good as yours, i want to play this game cause double melon is my favorite developer.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v2.01 including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
(UI top left is picture based. But it just says your exposure level and the current date. Only other picture based text is a Notice on startup about the DLC content.)

Not properly tested yet. (The game is fairly big)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote