RPGM [Translation Request] Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 [double melon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
I hope someone properly collect folder for newest update version that can work non japanese systems. Right now it is mess.

kaka123321312

Jan 23, 2022
"Carreguei minha pasta picture, consegui corrigir no meu e sumiu esse erro da tela inicial que é uma news de DLC. Jogue dentro da pasta www/picture e tenha boa punheta" PT - BR

"I loaded my picture folder, I managed to fix it in mine and this error from the splash screen which is a DLC news disappeared. Play inside the www/picture folder and have a good fap." EN - US

, If using winrar, extract with encode JAPAN.
yooooo king, thanks for that! worked like a charm

Reactions: TaeyongChoi

Rollen81

Nov 22, 2020
Full save, everything unlocked.
It's my first time doing this, I mean I zip the file with 7-zip. Hope this is how it is suppose to be done.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Firstly, here in the USA, I was able to download without issue without a Japanese locale. The game seems to be playing fine, thank you. My question is this, How do you access the smartphone? So she can call the pervert and get fucked. I've checked hints and the menu and nothing mentions the smartphone. I tried to have her use the phonebooth but she says I have a smartphone, so she won't use the phonebooth. I have her corruption at 25. Somebody help me, pretty please.
P.S., Thank you for this cute and wonderful game. Please continue it. Maybe, throw in a little incest when Mom and Dad get back from vacation. Just a thought from an incest lover.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote