RPGM [Translation Request] Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 [double melon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kewatsu

Oct 31, 2020
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v2.01 including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
(UI top left is picture based. But it just says your exposure level and the current date. Only other picture based text is a Notice on startup about the DLC content.)

Not properly tested yet. (The game is fairly big)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I keep getting this message when i use this patch, i tried setting system locale to japanese, using an locale emulator, tried changing winrar encoding too and using 7z for extraction but still no luck

Reactions: rgevake

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I keep getting this message when i use this patch, i tried setting system locale to japanese, using an locale emulator, tried changing winrar encoding too and using 7z for extraction but still no luck
That is definitely a locale error. It says your system for whatever reason failed to read Japanese kanji.
I can't help you except direct you to generic tutorials on this stuff.

How to change your system locale to Japanese(Japan):
https://f95zone.to/threads/shisayes-mtl-list.91651/post-7485672

General help thread about locale issues:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

omnomward

Nov 17, 2017
I had the same problem. I fixed it by downloading ver. 2.01 rather than an earlier version.

rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
That is definitely a locale error. It says your system for whatever reason failed to read Japanese kanji.
I can't help you except direct you to generic tutorials on this stuff.

How to change your system locale to Japanese(Japan):
https://f95zone.to/threads/shisayes-mtl-list.91651/post-7485672

General help thread about locale issues:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/
I have the same problem, but my locale is set to Japan. The untranslated version has no issues though.

Reactions: quarzo

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
I'm working on a full translation for this. No ETA on when it will be done, but I'll make a proper translation post once I'm closer to being finished and need help finding mistakes and bugs. I'll post what I've finished so far and a full save too. I started this translation on the 2.00 version, but I tested it on the newer version and it was fine.

What's done (I'd estimate like 30-40% done):
- All (I think) exposure events including the DLC.​
- All seduction events not including the DLC. Some of the NPC conversations before and after aren't done.​
- Kouta's events. There may be some dialogue I missed.​
- Morimoto's events. ^​
- Shop manager events. Missing ending, a couple events, and random dialogue.​
- Intro​
- Morning and half the noon NPC dialogues​

What's left:
- 5 endings​
- Entire Iwagaki storyline​
- Half the noon, evening, and night NPC dialogues​
- All the DLC stuff​
- Hints, gallery descriptions, tutorial, most of the menu stuff​
- Time display. These are mostly images so these will probably stay untranslated.​
My current plan is to go map by map and translate the NPC dialogue and interactables, followed by the rest of the base game events and endings. I'll work on the DLC once I'm completely done the base game. I'll post updates every so often if there's interest.

Translating the exposure events is a pain in the ass. There are like 30 separate exposure common events for each outfit and they all share a lot of lines. There's also a ton of different dialogue trees depending on the order you took off your clothes and variations for the time of day. I used notepad++ to find/replace the Japanese text instead of translating each one one by one. This led to some awkward phrasing, but I think I fixed most of them. If you think some lines still sound weird, let me know.

You should expect translated phrases in the middle of untranslated text and random capitalization errors. I made a mistake using notepad++ and uncapitalized every word starting with "he" so you'll find some random sentences that start with a lowercase letter. I'll fix these eventually.

You can let me know if you run into any gameplay bugs. The new version fixed a couple bugs but I don't know what they were. I'll try to fix them. Don't tell me about text overflowing or stuff like that, I will fix those at the end.

I mainly wanted to post something so that nobody wastes their time translating this when I'm already halfway done.
Be careful he's the hero

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Update
Base game is 95% done. Only missing the telephone booth rape scene, second Ishii blowjob scene, the woman seduction scenes, and a ton of tutorials/hints (and some character names.)

DLC is probably 20% done. I'll be busy till almost the end of May so progress will be slow, but I want to finish this. thx

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Update
Base game is 95% done. Only missing the telephone booth rape scene, second Ishii blowjob scene, the woman seduction scenes, and a ton of tutorials/hints (and some character names.)

DLC is probably 20% done. I'll be busy till almost the end of May so progress will be slow, but I want to finish this. thx
Godspeed on your task, Double Melon games are rather simple nukige with similar themes between each entry but they are always worth the couple hours required to play them.

This one seems to be his biggest game so far (CG wise) and I can't wait to spend one week-end afternoon to play it once you're done, good luck.

Last edited:

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Update

thank you for effort to translate this gem, lets hope its finish sooner (y)

Reactions: MyNameIsPalpaterare

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
Update

Hi, are your translation going well ? And thanks for your hard work !

ryenan

Sep 14, 2020
"Carreguei minha pasta picture, consegui corrigir no meu e sumiu esse erro da tela inicial que é uma news de DLC. Jogue dentro da pasta www/picture e tenha boa punheta" PT - BR

"I loaded my picture folder, I managed to fix it in mine and this error from the splash screen which is a DLC news disappeared. Play inside the www/picture folder and have a good fap." EN - US

, If using winrar, extract with encode JAPAN.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
All the main scenes, sex scenes, and story is done. Everything in the reminiscence should be translated but I didn't test them all.
I'll make a post for the translation once I'm done with the NPC conversations/tutorials/hints and ask for help there to catch any translation mistakes and a game upload. It shouldn't take more than a week or two to finish this up depending on my schedule.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote