RPGM [Translation Request] Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 [double melon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chronical@

Sep 6, 2021
I dont have any info about future plan of this game actually, it will be worthless if you just done translate and the newest patch just releast, i think 1.04 translation use with patch 1.08 is fine.
he said somewhere in December, near the end of the year

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
I really like this game, as I'm very into cute young girls exhibiting. It would have been nice if there was a bit more flexibility in choosing how much to show when walking around, but I can live with the available options. I do wish they had allowed for full nude walking, if only at night. Also wish you could bypass the "undressing reset" optionally, (see below), but, oh well.

As to the translation:

I had v1.02, and the v1.08 translation worked just fine for that. DL'ed v1.08, saw no differences. I ran into that black screen bug in v1.02, agree it is in game code, as changelog for v1.08 says they fixed what sounded like same thing, though I haven't bothered to check it. Saw some minor (very, just 1 or 2) missed Kanji in texts, mostly during exclamations. There is 1 temptation exposure toggle for the Elder Brother Shopping at veg mart that is still in Kanji. I (think) this is related to a bug they claimed to have fixed, though I'm not sure. If, in 'asa' time (morning), you temptation expose to him without panties, and fast travel to the vacant lot to play tag with the kids, you bypass the "undressing reset" msg. The first time you expose to one of the kids (not Kotu), the "no panties" pic is shown, though you get only the "panties on" exposure points. The next kid, the pic is reset for "panties on".

Also on translation:

Being English speaking only, I was confused by the use of "yukata" in the strategy tips. It is referenced both as a costume, and a time of day. Using MTL, was only able to find the costume meaning, but accidentally found "yuukata" to mean evening. Not sure if the translater is aware of that.

Only other complaint is not necessarily fault of translator, as have seen it in other translated games. The Japanese language seems somewhat arbitrary in distinguishing gender when being translated into English. Young boys are often referred to as girls and vice versa. Unless the translater is actually aware of the context of the exchange, it can be confusing to the reader. You learn to just accept it.

Finally, a question for anyone who might know:

In v1.08, is the 'yukata" costume available, and if so, how do you get it? And, is the Festival a future update, or available in v1.08?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Game has updated to 2.1 with the Festival content. Is it possible to update the translation? Thanks for the good work.
There's a significant difference to v1.08. I cant just import, but I'm working on it.

Edit: During import something went wrong and now there's some misplaces translations. I'll try to fix them but this game has A LOT of text and it's kinda impossible to proofread it all in a reasonable time-frame.
Edit2: I have a working prototype for v2.01 now, but the translation is not acceptable yet. (Even for a MTL)
DeepL is seriously struggling right now, I will have to do a lot more manual edits.
Edit3: I really regret even trying to import such a long game, in the end just made more work...
Edit4: Finished fixing the sequencing problems and most of the DeepL errors. Now gonna make one more full pass to make sure it's at least on the "normal" awful MTL level.

Edit5: Forgot theres a new DLC specific section in the gallery, gonna have to assign the English categories by hand.

Last edited:

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
There's a significant difference to v1.08. I cant just import, but I'm working on it.

Edit: During import something went wrong and now there's some misplaces translations. I'll try to fix them but this game has A LOT of text and it's kinda impossible to proofread it all in a reasonable time-frame.
I see. In that case, take however much time you need. There's no rush, especially since you've done a great job already. Happy holidays!

sherry_

Jul 30, 2018
Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thank you for the amazing work! Unfortunately though, I had a crash after completing the payphone call at night saying it couldn't load a specific img.... I don't know if I missed anything....
That looks like a typical locale error. Please try switching your system locale to "Japanese(Japan)" before extracting/playing the game.

If that doesn't help, please provide a save just before it would happen, so I can test it on my end with the same setup.

sherry_

Jul 30, 2018
That looks like a typical locale error. Please try switching your system locale to "Japanese(Japan)" before extracting/playing the game.

If that doesn't help, please provide a save just before it would happen, so I can test it on my end with the same setup.
It's strange because I already have my system locale to Japanese and have played other translations without any problems.
I noticed that i get this error even if I start a new game so it must be something on my side and I'll try to find a solution.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It's strange because I already have my system locale to Japanese and have played other translations without any problems.
I noticed that i get this error even if I start a new game so it must be something on my side and I'll try to find a solution.
Weird... I've heard that multiple times lately on different translations of mine, but I really don't have some weird uncommon setup.
I just download from hentai-sharing extract with a 64bit 7zip and I have my system locale on Japanese (Japan).

sherry_

Jul 30, 2018
Weird... I've heard that multiple times lately on different translations of mine, but I really don't have some weird uncommon setup.
I just download from hentai-sharing extract with a 64bit 7zip and I have my system locale on Japanese (Japan).
Ok I'm stupid I was trying to install the translation to version 1.0.0 even if the version you translated was 2.0.1. Solved.

japsm

Dec 5, 2021
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v2.01 including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
(UI top left is picture based. But it just says your exposure level and the current date. Only other picture based text is a Notice on startup about the DLC content.)

Not properly tested yet. (The game is fairly big)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Untitled.jpg

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
That's a locale issue. Make sure you are either using a locale emulator or have system locale set to Japanese. If you already do and are using winrar to unpack the archive, try changing the encoding in winrar to Japanese or use a different program to unpack the files. I prefer 7zip and I know others like Bandizip.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote