RPGM [Translation Request] Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 [double melon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Allrighty, here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.00 including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated. (UI top left is picture based. But it just says your exposure level and the current date)

Not properly tested yet. (The game is fairly big)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
you're a hero without a cape :)

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Allrighty, here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.00 including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated. (UI top left is picture based. But it just says your exposure level and the current date)

Not properly tested yet. (The game is fairly big)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
When I got caught I guess, I got a black screen, I can open the menu, the got caught number went up and the only way to stop the black screen is to fast travel.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
When I got caught I guess, I got a black screen, I can open the menu, the got caught number went up and the only way to stop the black screen is to fast travel.
When exactly? Every single time? Could you provide a save just before there's an opportunity for it to happen?

Edit: Reproduced the problem. I'm working on it.
Edit2: that happens in the unedited Japanese version too...

Last edited:
Reactions: snakeeye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I was able to reproduce the problem in a completely unedited Japanese version... I'm still looking into it but this actually seems like an issue with v1.00 not my MTL.

Found a dl for v1.04 I'll retest with that if it doesn't occur anymore I will try to update the MTL to that.

Edit: problem no longer occurs in v1.04. I'll try to update the MTL, but this will take a bunch of time because alot of files changed.
I might actually have to redo this entire thing. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do you have the dl link pls ?
I know people constantly ignore that one but "technically" I'm not allowed to do that.

After General Rules:
Section 4 Links & Uploading
3. "Only links from "Approved File Hosts" should be shared"
Together with 7. "The above rules apply to links to other sites, "

Hentai-sharing sadly does not provide an approved file host (It's all slow garbage). So I will not link to it directly.
Search for "田舎露出女子校生2" and you'll find this game there.

francesco31

Jul 5, 2018
I know people constantly ignore that one but "technically" I'm not allowed to do that.

After General Rules:
Section 4 Links & Uploading
3. "Only links from "Approved File Hosts" should be shared"
Together with 7. "The above rules apply to links to other sites, "

Hentai-sharing sadly does not provide an approved file host (It's all slow garbage). So I will not link to it directly.
Search for "田舎露出女子校生2" and you'll find this game there.
Yeah I know i was hoping for a mega link since I cant access hentai-sharing in my country but I will stick to version 1.02

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yeah I know i was hoping for a mega link since I cant access hentai-sharing in my country but I will stick to version 1.02
You can also find 1.04 on anime-sharing if that one isn't blocked for you, but same thing again only shitty slow hosters.

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
You can also find 1.04 on anime-sharing if that one isn't blocked for you, but same thing again only shitty slow hosters.
I still have the black screen even with the 1.04 and that's the only problem of the game everything work except for when we got caught.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I still have the black screen even with the 1.04 and that's the only problem of the game everything work except for when we got caught.
Weird... during my tests it didn't happen anymore. Could you provide a save and further describe what exactly you're doing?

Reactions: KlerGames

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
This game is great. Don't play it in "Expose Anywhere" mode or your game will lag extremely. Play it on Easy or you'll waste a lot of time grinding. If you experience black screens you can fast travel to the same location where you already are and everything works again. Only thing I don't like about this game is that it's very hard to figure out where to find which event and what's possible to achieve.
(Already includes the translation.)

Reactions: vlasov18

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have a save or guide? Playing in maxed is so confusing and I just expected it to be like their old games

Reactions: Hsvhds

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Weird... during my tests it didn't happen anymore. Could you provide a save and further describe what exactly you're doing?
I just talk to the old man and exposed just after and I got the black screen. I install the new patch and the 1.04 on anime-sharing.
This is my zip file just in front of the exposure point where I got the problem.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I just talk to the old man and exposed just after and I got the black screen. I install the new patch and the 1.04 on anime-sharing.
This is my zip file just in front of the exposure point where I got the problem.
What a mess... So v1.04 is still broken. Was able to reproduce it with that save. (But again also on the Japanese original, this is not my translation's fault.)
There is a v1.05 now. I will retest with that.

Edit: Still broken in v1.05. I guess we have to wait for now till the dev gets his shit together. :(

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote