RPGM [Translation Request] Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 [double melon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
What a mess... So v1.04 is still broken. Was able to reproduce it with that save. (But again also on the Japanese original, this is not my translation's fault.)
There is a v1.05 now. I will retest with that.

Edit: Still broken in v1.05. I guess we have to wait for now till the dev gets his shit together. :(
Okay so I'm just gonna wait... Don't have other choice.

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
I just talk to the old man and exposed just after and I got the black screen. I install the new patch and the 1.04 on anime-sharing.
This is my zip file just in front of the exposure point where I got the problem.
A solution that I applied was to press the menu, select play a CG scene and voala, the game image is restored.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Anyone with a clue how the development of this game is going? I found v1.08 now. Is that the latest version?
Are there significant changes from v1.04? Should I remake the DMTL or should I just wait for now? Is there more content planned in the future?

• Love
Reactions: Arlert9
Mar 29, 2021
hentai-sharing has the latest, though it's slow af to download.
I'm just gonna wait till everything is fix, cuz so many patches.

Arlert9

Oct 15, 2019
O
Anyone with a clue how the development of this game is going? I found v1.08 now. Is that the latest version?
Are there significant changes from v1.04? Should I remake the DMTL or should I just wait for now? Is there more content planned in the future?
Yes please, i will really appreciate it, cause im not play this game yet, wait till my pc back latest month

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
O

Yes please, i will really appreciate it, cause im not play this game yet, wait till my pc back latest month
I heard there is new Yukata costume at patch 1.07, double melone twitter said.
But do you know if v1.08 is the final patch for now? I don't really want to remake the translation for v1.08 and then one day later he releases v1.09.
Did the dev say anything about about future plans?

Arlert9

Oct 15, 2019
But do you know if v1.08 is the final patch for now? I don't really want to remake the translation for v1.08 and then one day later he releases v1.09.
Did the dev say anything about about future plans?
I dont have any info about future plan of this game actually, it will be worthless if you just done translate and the newest patch just releast, i think 1.04 translation use with patch 1.08 is fine.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I dont have any info about future plan of this game actually, it will be worthless if you just done translate and the newest patch just releast, i think 1.04 translation use with patch 1.08 is fine.
Hm.. but we also don't know if the dev will even update anytime soon so not updating is bad too...
I'll check how much work the update actually is. Maybe I can import most of the stuff and I don't have to redo all of it.
Give me a few hours.

Edit. Importing works. I will update to v1.08.
Edit2: Will most likely still take a couple of days though because the game is so long and I need to re-check everything.
Edit3: There is actually a considerable amount of new content I need to translate. Makes this update definitely worth it though.
Edit4: noticed a lot of DeepL errors I missed. I will try to fix them so the translation is less bad (but that means this will take much longer).
Edit5: I'm only going to focus on the outright broken stuff. This is just way too much text to fix. DeepL really didn't like the formatting.

Last edited:

NovaDash00

Aug 6, 2020
[QUOTE = "Fedefyr, publicación: 6679820, miembro: 1842033"]
¿Por qué la descarga es un archivo .exe?
[/CITA]
Idk

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote