RPGM [Translation Request] Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 [double melon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SimplYshiina

Jan 12, 2020
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v2.01 including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
(UI top left is picture based. But it just says your exposure level and the current date. Only other picture based text is a Notice on startup about the DLC content.)

Not properly tested yet. (The game is fairly big)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't played that much but thank you for this (played thr intro) this is some good stuff thanks

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Haven't played in a while but - sort of sure it is not enabled before v2.01. (I could be wrong. Its in the v1.0 code, not sure its enabled.) I don't think you can get it until at some point you have talked to the temple shrine maiden and learn there is a festival, then talk to Gram at home, where she will also tell you of the festival, and give you the yukata. Note - putting on the yukata in your room will auto advance time to evening. You can't wear it during the day.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
I'm working on a full translation for this. No ETA on when it will be done, but I'll make a proper translation post once I'm closer to being finished and need help finding mistakes and bugs. I'll post what I've finished so far and a full save too. I started this translation on the 2.00 version, but I tested it on the newer version and it was fine.

What's done (I'd estimate like 30-40% done):
- All (I think) exposure events including the DLC.​
- All seduction events not including the DLC. Some of the NPC conversations before and after aren't done.​
- Kouta's events. There may be some dialogue I missed.​
- Morimoto's events. ^​
- Shop manager events. Missing ending, a couple events, and random dialogue.​
- Intro​
- Morning and half the noon NPC dialogues​

What's left:
- 5 endings​
- Entire Iwagaki storyline​
- Half the noon, evening, and night NPC dialogues​
- All the DLC stuff​
- Hints, gallery descriptions, tutorial, most of the menu stuff​
- Time display. These are mostly images so these will probably stay untranslated.​
My current plan is to go map by map and translate the NPC dialogue and interactables, followed by the rest of the base game events and endings. I'll work on the DLC once I'm completely done the base game. I'll post updates every so often if there's interest.

Translating the exposure events is a pain in the ass. There are like 30 separate exposure common events for each outfit and they all share a lot of lines. There's also a ton of different dialogue trees depending on the order you took off your clothes and variations for the time of day. I used notepad++ to find/replace the Japanese text instead of translating each one one by one. This led to some awkward phrasing, but I think I fixed most of them. If you think some lines still sound weird, let me know.

You should expect translated phrases in the middle of untranslated text and random capitalization errors. I made a mistake using notepad++ and uncapitalized every word starting with "he" so you'll find some random sentences that start with a lowercase letter. I'll fix these eventually.

You can let me know if you run into any gameplay bugs. The new version fixed a couple bugs but I don't know what they were. I'll try to fix them. Don't tell me about text overflowing or stuff like that, I will fix those at the end.

I mainly wanted to post something so that nobody wastes their time translating this when I'm already halfway done.

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
I'm working on a full translation for this. No ETA on when it will be done, but I'll make a proper translation post once I'm closer to being finished and need help finding mistakes and bugs. I'll post what I've finished so far and a full save too. I started this translation on the 2.00 version, but I tested it on the newer version and it was fine.

What's done (I'd estimate like 30-40% done):
- All (I think) exposure events including the DLC.​
- All seduction events not including the DLC. Some of the NPC conversations before and after aren't done.​
- Kouta's events. There may be some dialogue I missed.​
- Morimoto's events. ^​
- Shop manager events. Missing ending, a couple events, and random dialogue.​
- Intro​
- Morning and half the noon NPC dialogues​

What's left:
- 5 endings​
- Entire Iwagaki storyline​
- Half the noon, evening, and night NPC dialogues​
- All the DLC stuff​
- Hints, gallery descriptions, tutorial, most of the menu stuff​
- Time display. These are mostly images so these will probably stay untranslated.​
My current plan is to go map by map and translate the NPC dialogue and interactables, followed by the rest of the base game events and endings. I'll work on the DLC once I'm completely done the base game. I'll post updates every so often if there's interest.

Translating the exposure events is a pain in the ass. There are like 30 separate exposure common events for each outfit and they all share a lot of lines. There's also a ton of different dialogue trees depending on the order you took off your clothes and variations for the time of day. I used notepad++ to find/replace the Japanese text instead of translating each one one by one. This led to some awkward phrasing, but I think I fixed most of them. If you think some lines still sound weird, let me know.

You should expect translated phrases in the middle of untranslated text and random capitalization errors. I made a mistake using notepad++ and uncapitalized every word starting with "he" so you'll find some random sentences that start with a lowercase letter. I'll fix these eventually.

You can let me know if you run into any gameplay bugs. The new version fixed a couple bugs but I don't know what they were. I'll try to fix them. Don't tell me about text overflowing or stuff like that, I will fix those at the end.

I mainly wanted to post something so that nobody wastes their time translating this when I'm already halfway done.
Excited to hear, take your time and thank you alot for doing this!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote