Others None [Translation Request] Saiminjutsu Re [Fudegaki Soft]

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
MED.py only replaces strings so for example here:
Code:
t '定期テストが終わったせいか、みんな、どことなく'
nl  && t 'ゆったりしている。'
It prints a string, moves to the next line and prints another string.
You would have to split your translation through the two strings. With my parser you can add/remove any strings that you want so it is more flexible. Also not a fan of the huge json MED.py generates, no way to know where and what you are translating.
That is really nice of you and also if it worked for other games that uses the same engine that would be nice as well, of course I am not asking you to test it on any other game I am just calculating possibilities here.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Any estimate time when the tool is going to be ready, tested out, days, weeks, months.... ?
Only working on this on my free time, and don't really want to give an eta as I don't know if I will have further issues in the future. But here is an update:

I've had to do some big changes such as the way I was instrumenting (basically the way I am patching) the game. Usually, i'd extend the code in , but it really doesn't work well with these games due to reasons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Currently I'm rewriting some logic from VNTextProxy to my new tooling that fixes the text in the game. I'm honestly taking my time since its a lot of new stuff and want to do it properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: avervon