Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Sep 3, 2019
Yesterday the author said on his blog that DLsite sometimes ago has suspended the sale of this game because they found/getting reported of some in-game image that has similarity to image from other games, so he had to replace the image, but unfortunately the replacement image isn't accepted by DLsite because it's also resemble the image from another game too, so he had to once again redraw the offending image. Now he had to quickly patch the game to upload the replacement image while OTOH fixing Ayano and Mayuko house bugs. He promised to release emergency patch today that contain the replacement image and the house bug fix.

What is interesting in this case is that the author himself (Wakuwaku) is openly admitted that he is inspired by certain games and wanted to pay homage to it. Unfortunately DLsite doesn't allow that and he ordered to replace the image.

Well I hope that he can succeed and release the patch as soon as possible. As good as this game be, I had to pause playing it until he release the house fix. If you wonder why DLsite taken drastic measure, well this game is sold well, about 18K purchase, so I think some people/ other game devs noticed that some image is resembling image from other games and reported it to DLsite.

Also support the dev and buy the games. It's cheap (about 20 bucks), high quality H-games with hard working dev working diligently behind it.

Apr 22, 2019
I just tried it and it works, I didn't have to change anything in the config. Just drag and drop the files and start the game.
Drag and drop where? I just downloaded the BepInEx for il2cpp translator and I don't understand how to run it and I quite suck with these translation things. Can someone explain me how to make it work?

EDIT: I suppose I'll wait for a stable version then and someone has already shared some info regards this issue
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...n-nontrressun-rj01053661.164549/post-11059519

Last edited:

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
I think cheat still works, you just need unlimited energy drill to get 50.000 , then that's the only number that appears on the scan list.

(buy something or add money the number will change)

View attachment 2717060
this the subject can be cheat on cheat engine(
1. Money(get 50k from mining mini game, after that mining again to get value around 100k)
2. Training point exp can be cheat
3. coruption point or relationship point can be cheat to(But im not recomend this because can cause the bug)
4. Item
5. durability drill in mining mini game
6. Fishing Point

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017

For anyone who (for some reason?) doesn't understand how to install BepInEx, here is the 1.5.1 version bundled with it, it's definitely working (see attached screenshot).
u realy my savior mate

Squeezel

Sep 21, 2018

For anyone who (for some reason?) doesn't understand how to install BepInEx, here is the 1.5.1 version bundled with it, it's definitely working (see attached screenshot).

I got this video pop up, after that it closed and nothing happened. Am I missing some prerequisits?

1687907390455.png

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
Dayum a false positive with 16 detections with many of the detections by reputable AV?
i don't think so
TBF whatever it is, deleting it doesn't seem to impact the game whatsoever. I quarantined it and was able to then play.

Jan 18, 2023
im already try cheat money but doesnt hapen
if you have cheat engine, just get like 5400 money and try to scan then go work again and then scan the cheat engine again it will show u the value of the previous and the updated data, you can change that data value to whatever value you want.

Reactions: Lonsk

alex798

Apr 1, 2018
if you have cheat engine, just get like 5400 money and try to scan then go work again and then scan the cheat engine again it will show u the value of the previous and the updated data, you can change that data value to whatever value you want.
Didn't work for me- can't find nextScan money value- I think easiest way is to go work, buy fishing rod, scan for 0, fish, scan for fish tikkens and cheat them- unlimited money through exchange...

Reactions: mikeriko
Jan 18, 2023
Didn't work for me- can't find nextScan money value- I think easiest way is to go work, buy fishing rod, scan for 0, fish, scan for fish tikkens and cheat them- unlimited money through exchange...
or you could do that yes, the fish value is by far the easiest way of getting money