Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Sep 3, 2019
Yeah the dev keep his words and releasing new update on time! Respect.

So here's what the 1.6.5 brings to the table:
  • Fixed the bug of not being able to enter Mayuko's house.
    • The dev had to recreate the entire house entering feature but he feels happy with the results.
    • added the ability to mount a camera so you can take a peek.
  • Changed some of the item images in the game, making the current item images more detailed.
  • Fixed freeze bug in the dojo.
  • Fixed some spelling problems (JP lang. obviously).
Time to play this game!

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
So the only way to get to Mayuko's house is to beat the theatre minigame? From what I tried, you beat the minigame and go to her house and are only given 1 sex position then are kicked out and have to repeat for the next day. Also, only 2 positions are offered.

correction: after you beat her in wrestling you can go to her house to have sex once, same positions. Where does the husband's friendship/trust come into play? The cameras don't do much either.

Last edited:

Chriseus

Jul 27, 2017
I got this video pop up, after that it closed and nothing happened. Am I missing some prerequisits?

View attachment 2729196
So that issue appears to be related to what was discussed here

I was having it on my own computer and I could not figure out what was blocking the connection, I attempted whitelisting the .exe on my Windows Security software, I tried running it as administrator and a couple of other things such as trying out different connections aside from my main ISP, but nothing seemed to work. For lols I installed a new virtual machine on VMware Workstation, and ran the exe there and miraculously everything worked flawlessly on the VM, so I assume its some kind of security issue that is preventing the mods from communicating to the outside, and I am in no way disabling my security completely just to get this to work right, so I guess I will stick to using my new VM to play the game.

Gwin

Jul 18, 2018
u guys litterally just have to read in the github link it says extract in the game folder where .exe is and then run the game
Do you mean UnityAutoTrs? How it will help with the problem that game chashes on Startup after 1 second? Cant even load the main menu. Full jpn locale. I have never experienced such problems in other Unity games.

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Has anyone else managed to uncensor this yet with Bepinex? Also, not sure exactly how you make the husbands know about the ntr that's been going on but it seems like you can somehow.
You have to film your H with girls and sell the videos.
After a while the husbands will see those. You'll know it because their sprite will change in the waiting room ("depressed")