Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Oooppooo

Jun 28, 2023
Do you mean UnityAutoTrs? How it will help with the problem that game chashes on Startup after 1 second? Cant even load the main menu. Full jpn locale. I have never experienced such problems in other Unity games.
After I tried severals method Change locale,date time format to US work for me dunno this will help.:)

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
How do i unlock other abillitys while fighting? I still cant fight the second girl und i can just use the same attack for the first girl. I'm lv 10 and 11 and the first girl is on lv 4 Love

grimmrist

Feb 18, 2019
How do you get to do the cinema thing with the convenience store girl? I can't interact with the big oaf in white uniform lol

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Is there time limit in the plot like it was in NTRLegend or Ntraholic?
None... you do get to fight a really muscular monster woman.
It's both hilarious and ridiculous but mostly hilarious.

I give that fight an 10/10 the best introduction to boss fights in an NTR game.
Note: She leaves and get's stronger everytime she comes back.
[You can also dodge her when she comes by sleeping but i don't recommend it since she gives you massive stat exp boost for winning.]

shivan

Jun 22, 2018
Seems we can add this game to "complete games list" coz' BepInEx seems to work very well and we can wait for the official translation of the game, as the creator said he will recruit someone to do that