Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Looks like someone managed to make games. Works pretty well.
I can confirm it's working! I checked the game I mentioned that had a similar problem on the first page of this thread, where the translator didn't want to show up, but by downloading this file it did work. Thank you very much!

Also, there is an instruction on how to connect it with the sugoi translator, which is using DeepL, which is the best translator that is currently available.
It's quite long installation process, so I'm using Papago translator instead, which is also very good.
Since you can't choose translator manually when you press alt + 0 you have to modify the config file yourself. Path: \BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini ; And change to Endpoint=PapagoTranslate

Last edited:

dremantii

Jan 22, 2019
V 1.65 is up on dlsite, i just downloaded it and one appartment is working. I just had to buy the key from the fishman

Dlsite show V1.5 but it's really V1.65

dremantii

Jan 22, 2019
mind share where you download it?
I just downloaded the Dlsite version, tried to go in th house and i saw a different message from before, then i've got the key from the fisherman for 999 fish and now i can access the house.

i think it is the v1.65 on Dlsite and they just forget to write it

steamdeckguy

Nov 29, 2019
Dayum a false positive with 16 detections with many of the detections by reputable AV?
i don't think so
Yes I have ESET and I trust it a lot better than *checks notes* "McAfee-GW-Edition" and Bitdefender. It's a false positive. And most AV's have the ability to clean or quarantine whatever is causing the alarm from those shitty AVs as mentioned above.

shivan

Jun 22, 2018
1.5.1 still can't get in the apartment/house? I already got the husband and wife lv.5
Same problem here, I think the game recognize the way you achieved everything to start the event coz' when you try to go to the apartment the mouse click sounds different, but no enter :Kappa: