Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Sewwkor

Mar 6, 2022
Can someone who finished game using deepl or sugoi TL upload _AutoGeneratedTranslations. Coz my pc too old for sugoi and deepl stopped working long time ago (for me).

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
from cien comment section
14 Conditions After 20:00 at night, if you talk to a pair in the dojo, they will invite you from the other side. (Video cannot be leaked) Exchange the master key at Aogamiyama. Buy a surveillance camera on the black market. (Although it is not a necessary condition, it is recommended because it allows you to check the state of the house.) You can enter the house from 9:00 in the morning. (Cameras can be installed in the living room and bedroom)

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
I got in the house in 2 ways, First around 16:00 with 2 H-Scenes when the husband isn't home and Second Around 01:00 2 H-Scenes when the husband pretends to sleep. Never was invited by him.
I can't do the second one it never allows me

TheThingLmao

Oct 12, 2020
yes after u complete the, around date june.25 , the game already the end and if u complete the all the girl with five level, u can choose with one of them
The game already has The End ? And is it have Free Roam mode where I can mess around with the chicks ?

Reactions: suyatna

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
In the DLsite description it says that the game is also in English, is this correct and is there an official translation?

Thanks