Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Romul220V

Aug 4, 2018
Also apparently there's gonna be some new peek option/mechanic that works only before you got the key (because with the key you'll just enter the house right away). At least that's how it sounds like and is probably technically realized. So once 1.7 drops you probably wanna try that one before buying the key right away.
There is peek mechanic with spy cameras, but it is nothing to talk about, frankly speaking.

Reactions: mycroft107

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
There is peek mechanic with spy cameras, but it is nothing to talk about, frankly speaking.
There is, but i don't think that's it. Because you need the key to go in and place the cameras first, before you can peek through the laptop, right?

Then this point on the list the dev said makes no sense:
You may lose peeking scene if you directly use the key, so it is recommended if you play her scenario again from the beginning.

Sep 3, 2019
There is, but i don't think that's it. Because you need the key to go in and place the cameras first, before you can peek through the laptop, right?

Then this point on the list the dev said makes no sense:
You may lose peeking scene if you directly use the key, so it is recommended if you play her scenario again from the beginning.
Sorry I'm not native Japanese so maybe my translation isn't clear. I re-read the text from the dev and here's my literal take:
もし直接鍵を使っちゃうと、覗き見の楽しみがなくなっちゃうかもしれないから、最初からのプレイがオススメ。 "
If you use the key directly, because the fun of peeping may lost, it is recommended to play from beginning."

Using the key directly meaning buying the key and immediately use it on the home/apartment.

Maybe there's more than one way to peep? Directly peep from a hole and buying a camera and then peep from laptop. Directly peep may not required key and if the key being used the option may disappear. If you used the key then the only option to peep is only by buying the camera and install it in the house/apartment. The house/apartment segment is rebuilt from scratch (not using the buggy segment from prev. version) so maybe the dev give us some new missable scene that you may missed if you just directly used the key.

I'm not yet at that point at my playthrough so it's just a speculation on my part so CMIIW.

Reactions: suyatna

sam1x5

Oct 18, 2017
Tried many things, different PCs same error:

Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Repeat 2 times:
--------------------------------
at Interop+WinHttp.WinHttpOpen(IntPtr, UInt32, System.String, System.String, Int32)
at System.Net.Http.HttpWindowsProxy.TryCreate(System.Net.IWebProxy ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.SystemProxyInfo.ConstructSystemProxy()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ViaFactory(System.Threading.LazyThreadSafetyMode)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ExecutionAndPublication(System.LazyHelper, Boolean)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].get_Value()
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<>c.<get_DefaultProxy>b__15_0()
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitialized[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.get_DefaultProxy()
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPoolManager..ctor(System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionSettings)
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SetupHandlerChain()
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.Uri, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.String)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssembliesFromIl2CppDumper(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition>)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.Initialize()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Preloader.Run()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.UnityPreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain()
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start()

Reactions: mycroft107

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Sorry I'm not native Japanese so maybe my translation isn't clear. I re-read the text from the dev and here's my literal take:
もし直接鍵を使っちゃうと、覗き見の楽しみがなくなっちゃうかもしれないから、最初からのプレイがオススメ。 "
If you use the key directly, because the fun of peeping may lost, it is recommended to play from beginning."

Using the key directly meaning buying the key and immediately use it on the home/apartment.

Maybe there's more than one way to peep? Directly peep from a hole and buying a camera and then peep from laptop. Directly peep may not required key and if the key being used the option may disappear. If you used the key then the only option to peep is only by buying the camera and install it in the house/apartment. The house/apartment segment is rebuilt from scratch (not using the buggy segment from prev. version) so maybe the dev give us some new missable scene that you may missed if you just directly used the key.

I'm not yet at that point at my playthrough so it's just a speculation on my part so CMIIW.
serious ly?

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Tried many things, different PCs same error:

Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Repeat 2 times:
at Interop+WinHttp.WinHttpOpen(IntPtr, UInt32, System.String, System.String, Int32)
at System.Net.Http.HttpWindowsProxy.TryCreate(System.Net.IWebProxy ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.SystemProxyInfo.ConstructSystemProxy()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ViaFactory(System.Threading.LazyThreadSafetyMode)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ExecutionAndPublication(System.LazyHelper, Boolean)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].get_Value()
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<>c.<get_DefaultProxy>b__15_0()
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitialized[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.get_DefaultProxy()
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPoolManager..ctor(System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionSettings)
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SetupHandlerChain()
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.Uri, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.String)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssembliesFromIl2CppDumper(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition>)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.Initialize()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Preloader.Run()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.UnityPreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain()
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start()
This is probably what you got in the log file, I also had it.
The thing is antivirus and anti malware programs flag it, I have Bitdefender and I solved this by setting exceptions on the game folder and the game exe file.

toxina250

May 13, 2020
sorry does anyone know where to put the save in the new version I'm too lazy to do everything again

DarkArrow

Dec 12, 2017
i will play this game after i burn through my netori games...and if someone played this game can they tell me that is this game has a lot of content? And is our MC is a dickhead?

fapfapfappu

Feb 25, 2020
i will play this game after i burn through my netori games...and if someone played this game can they tell me that is this game has a lot of content? And is our MC is a dickhead?
This game has a fair amount of content with 3 girls with similar scenes to NTR legend, NTR holic, and Handyman legend if you played those already. MC (from what I can tell with the autotranslator) doesn't seem that much of a dickhead. He's kinda more on the passive side on this one. Though the NTR'd men of the heroines in this game are shown to despair when they see the AVs of the heroines which is a nice touch.

Reactions: DarkArrow