Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Also if you want to edit your money just make sure you got ~23000 Gold, if not you will never locate it.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
or just edit the fish score and use it to buy gold

why would try hard to edit gold when we could buy gold???

Reactions: sake22

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Oh gosh, people were dropping the link on working solution for bepinex, just get the archive from there and drop the files inside into the game folder, nothing else needed to do

Reactions: Shirafune

Revy86

May 19, 2017
For those who want to use BepInEx: copy the files and folders of version 1.65 in the new release and the translation seems to work

Cmd123321

Dec 22, 2020
When does version 1.7 come out in dl? Because I have the relationship to the maximum but I can't enter Ayano's house.

lbton94

Sep 19, 2022
got gold from mining . didnt know it was easy. now where to put the cameras i tried walking everywhere unless i got bug

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
got gold from mining . didnt know it was easy. now where to put the cameras i tried walking everywhere unless i got bug
Right now only 3 cameras can be placed, 2 in Mayukos house (Living room and bedroom) and 1 in Ayanos room.
To place them first you need the keys to the apartments, Mayukos key is bought from the fisherman (999 fish) and Ayanos is bought in the black market (Forgot for how much).

Cmd123321

Dec 22, 2020
Does anyone know why if I have all relationships at level 5 and Ayano's boyfriend tells me to go to his house, I can't go to the apartments because he tells me that I don't know anyone who lives there? I have the dl version.

Reactions: aarons92

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Does anyone know why if I have all relationships at level 5 and Ayano's boyfriend tells me to go to his house, I can't go to the apartments because he tells me that I don't know anyone who lives there? I have the dl version.
I know it's kinda weird, he invites you but you never go there. It's either still not implanted or some kinda bug, I tried many different ways to make it so he invites me but it never works. The only option you have is to buy the apartment key from the black market and go there around 16:00 when her boyfriend isn't there, or you can make him depressed by selling Ayanos H-dvds on the black market and then you can also enter the house at around 00:00 or 01:00 till 05:00 have a 2 scenes while the boyfriend is asleep. If you do make him depressed I suggest you make a save copy before just in case.

Cmd123321

Dec 22, 2020
I know it's kinda weird, he invites you but you never go there. It's either still not implanted or some kinda bug, I tried many different ways to make it so he invites me but it never works. The only option you have is to buy the apartment key from the black market and go there around 16:00 when her boyfriend isn't there, or you can make him depressed by selling Ayanos H-dvds on the black market and then you can also enter the house at around 00:00 or 01:00 till 05:00 have a 2 scenes while the boyfriend is asleep. If you do make him depressed I suggest you make a save copy before just in case.
The key does not appear