Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Feb 26, 2020
I'm in a similar boat, how do you find the fishing score in the CE?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Basically, I fish once, got a score (13) and then searched values of 13. Then fished again and, in the same scan, then searched the new total (28) and found it.
Hi, sorry was away for the day, glad you found out how to get the address. Same process can be applied for other values in the game as well, such as the strength / lust levels. Same logic, example: Lv.9 strength, First Scan = 9, go train with gramps, Next Scan = New level. Or use the "increased value by" logic, and input the amount of levels it went up by, example: Lv.9 > Lv.12 after training, Increased Value By = 3. I found this way to be more precise.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Hi, sorry was away for the day, glad you found out how to get the address. Same process can be applied for other values in the game as well, such as the strength / lust levels. Same logic, example: Lv.9 strength, First Scan = 9, go train with gramps, Next Scan = New level. Or use the "increased value by" logic, and input the amount of levels it went up by, example: Lv.9 > Lv.12 after training, Increased Value By = 3. I found this way to be more precise.
no need to do that, it take too long, just go traning and scan the score when you traning (ex: chop 1 wood give you 15 point, scan 15, then chop next wood give 20 point, go scan 35 point, and make the result is 35000 point and you streng will be at 20).

Reactions: DickButtFaceMan

belvoir

May 17, 2017
the people in this thread seem to be completely fine with just letting this rock it seems. way too sketch for me, I'll wait for an official.
Yea, game looks lit, but this stuff is red flag. I've got similar feelings, let's wait for official or proper translation.

(sad tho author didn't think of English speakers, probably would sold a lot more of his stuff)

Reactions: TuanCao

SisconM

Jun 22, 2020
NTR Legend and NTRaholic
Those games have "fallen" versions of the sex scenes
wait NTRaholic has fallen state? doesn't it just get progressively more corrupted instead of a toggle with old scenes. Or did I miss something/an update to toggle between fallen and normal states like NTR Legend and Handyman Legend.

Reactions: suyatna

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
wait NTRaholic has fallen state? doesn't it just get progressively more corrupted instead of a toggle with old scenes. Or did I miss something/an update to toggle between fallen and normal states like NTR Legend and Handyman Legend.
I might be wrong, but I remember that it does