• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Lurking for updates
will wait for tl :)
No one will translate the game everyone is waiting for official translation from DEV that he promised.
If you want accurate information about when it comes out check here:

But if you want a translation right now the only option is XUnity.AutoTranslator

Flaiv

Dec 8, 2022
Episodes in the cinema are not influencing anything in the girl's progress. In case of that girl - it goes separately from her story development at all.
And there are just 3 animations for each girl there, for when the guy will fall asleep, nothing more. You fill the bar - you get CG event and that's all.
Try to touch her where the voice is lowest but not go above 40 db, if the guy is alerted - his sleep gauge will increase more slowly. Once he asleep though - you can raise the noice as much as you want, and then use one oth those 3 animations in the end. Just plan it so that you will finish with manual touching, not the animation(dunno if that bug was fixed or not, but there was a bug that you can't finish with the animation - even if you fill the pink bar over the top, you'll need to wait for the entire scene of the guy being alerted ends before it would count, and while that scene lasts - the time is running out).

As for the old saves, you probably can.
the address for your saves is: (Dojo NTR\Dojo NTR_Data\game_data)
Thank you for reply. One more question: if progression with that girl is not tied to the cinema, then how do I progress with her? At first it seemed to be doing it just by going to the convenience store during the day when her "boyfriend" was there, but after unlocking the cinema with the two of them, it doesn't seem like that is advancing any further.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Thank you for reply. One more question: if progression with that girl is not tied to the cinema, then how do I progress with her? At first it seemed to be doing it just by going to the convenience store during the day when her "boyfriend" was there, but after unlocking the cinema with the two of them, it doesn't seem like that is advancing any further.
If I understand your question correctly you're asking how to advance Yui (green hair girl)?
If so then you can't she is different from the other two that you meet at the dojo, however there is another scene with her that is also CG but you need to complete some steps before to get that.

You already talked overheard the conversions with the dude that visits her during the day now what you need to do is go to the construction site at 00:00-01:45 and once you're there you should see shadows in the top left skip time and get to 02:00 and you will bump into Yui, repeat this 2 more times and at the 4th time you come and around 00:00 - 01:45 just click on the shadows and Yui will let you join them.

Flaiv

Dec 8, 2022
If I understand your question correctly you're asking how to advance Yui (green hair girl)?
If so then you can't she is different from the other two that you meet at the dojo, however there is another scene with her that is also CG but you need to complete some steps before to get that.

You already talked overheard the conversions with the dude that visits her during the day now what you need to do is go to the construction site at 00:00-01:45 and once you're there you should see shadows in the top left skip time and get to 02:00 and you will bump into Yui, repeat this 2 more times and at the 4th time you come and around 00:00 - 01:45 just clicked on the shadows and Yui will let you join them.
Thank you. Wait, are you saying that's the only 2 scenes you can do with green hair girl? Cinema and construction site? There should be a lot more CG based on the previews on DLsite and also just comparatively to do the other 2 girls.

I managed to update the game to 1.71 and transfer my saves, but I don't know to apply the Bepinex translator to the new version. I had downloaded a pre-patched 1.65 version from here before :ROFLMAO:

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Unfortunately there are no more scene of best girl, however DEV promised he will add something with her at some future update.
If you had the translator in 1.65 and it worked just copy all the folders and files related to the translator from 1.65 and paste in the new one it should work.