• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

SisconM

Jun 22, 2020
NTRHolic it does have Fallen state after Hot Spring event
To clarify I mean "Fallen state" not has in her being fallen, but the ability to toggle existing H scenes with fallen variants instead of her going back to her shy self. Is there a button I'm missing or is it only for some of the H scenes.

Speaking of which does anyone know if this NTRdojo have that kinda fallen state or is is a linear progression where you have more corrupt scenes but old scenes remain the same?

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
To clarify I mean "Fallen state" not has in her being fallen, but the ability to toggle existing H scenes with fallen variants instead of her going back to her shy self. Is there a button I'm missing or is it only for some of the H scenes.

Speaking of which does anyone know if this NTRdojo have that kinda fallen state or is is a linear progression where you have more corrupt scenes but old scenes remain the same?
No it doesn't have those states like ntr legend or handyman legend. The scenes just progressively get more corrupt as well as the places you can go and see different scenes.

In terms of this game there is none of that either, imo the scenes don't really even get more corrupt over time you just have different places with the scenes based on their corruption level.

nutlucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Why my translater dosen't work? Can some one pls explain how to install translater form the beginer pls :(

hhzoneth

Jul 8, 2022
i understand mandarin, so luckily can still figure out what the hell is going on,

what i wished
1. Feels kinda basic with how the sme scenes are repeated in different locations.
2. the conversations are quite bare too. hoped for more conversation.

still, good stuff.

Reactions: Firehole

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017

Additionally to the answer of another person, the only similar(just a bit) difference there is to the fallen state whatsoever - are the changes depending on how many times the girl will climax during the training in dojo episode. If it's 0-3 she will have one set of standing animations and text further on, if 4+ times - another.
For example it's the difference like: either the girl just standing in the room and cooling off, or she's lying on the floor and masturbating. And the reactions during the H-animations are gonna change between: 'let's stop for now or my bf might notice' and 'i don't care, i want more etc'
Though without translator you won't know even that, i guess =\
P.S: Btw if you use that prosthetic item for auto-training while it counts as max training done - the effects would be as if the girl had 0-3 climaxes. I guess the dev haven't thought about that thing.

Reactions: SisconM

wolfgamer2805

Nov 22, 2021
You can use cheat engine in this game
for gold
You need use 8bites when first searching out select all result then change value to 99999999 then save and restart the game
for each stat like stamina , lewd heroine stats , stat training , bond to victim ntr and fishing point
just use 4bites
for training stat is little bit tricky
you need atleast number after 1 hit combo then ALT+Tab to ur cheat engine and put the number and switch again to ur game
since the game freeze when u minimize the game tab
thanks you very much! It's worked.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Someone here who can help me?

I can hust interact with the Brown Haired Girl (Lv.5) and the Blue Haired Girl (Lv.3).
I can't manage to get to there house or to the cinema with them.
I also can't manage to get the Brown Haired Girl to the Backroom of the Dojo.

Someone here wrote about webcam stuff but i don't even know where to buy them. I already bought every other Item on the Store, the Blackmarket and the Fisherman.

I'm also did a "clear" and choosed the Brown Haired Girl.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Someone here who can help me?

I can hust interact with the Brown Haired Girl (Lv.5) and the Blue Haired Girl (Lv.3).
I can't manage to get to there house or to the cinema with them.
I also can't manage to get the Brown Haired Girl to the Backroom of the Dojo.

Someone here wrote about webcam stuff but i don't even know where to buy them. I already bought every other Item on the Store, the Blackmarket and the Fisherman.

I'm also did a "clear" and choosed the Brown Haired Girl.
you play ver 1.7 ???

btw, i think you need new game, old save sometime bug

Sep 3, 2019
Nope i'm still on the old Version.
Old version has the house and apartment bugged out so you can't enter it whatever you do. That's why the dev rebuild the house and apartment mechanics from scratch and now you can enter it from ver 1.7 onward.

Also as stated from the poster you replied, the old save carry the bug address so if you wanted to access the house and apartment you should play from the beginning with the new v1.7 game.

gary12450

Oct 7, 2022
save edit:this game uses easysave 3,you can use a easysave 3 editor to edit it's save. The password (encryption key) is wanzg!1f**k (that passord seems a bit personal and I'm afraid the author might also use it elsewhere. It can be easily found with il2cppdumper and IDA if you are curious) . This method should stay working unless dev changes the password. Attached is a fresh start save for 1.5 with a lot of money

Update : It's been 3 days since I sent email to dev about this issue. I assume it is safe to release pw now. After all it is stored in plain text in the game file.
Can you teach me how to obtain the encryption key? I referred to another tutorial on the forum (https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-edit-easysave-3-es3-save-files.165329/), but without knowing the password, I couldn't find it. Only when I knew the password did I manage to find it using Ghidra. When I tried to view the file using dnSpy after decompiling the DLL with Il2CppDumper, I could only see event names. I also attempted to open the EasySave3.dll decompiled by Il2CppDumper with IDA, but couldn't make sense of it either. It would be great if you could provide a tutorial on this. Thank you!