Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

jthevang96

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah XUnity.AutoTranslator doesnt work for me either. Maybe I'm installing it wrong? but the game launches and nothing's translated in game or menus. Looking at how the file structure is supposed to be "{GameDirectory}/AutoTranslator/Translation/AnyTranslationFile.txt" that was supposed to be auto generated, wasn't.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
If you're asking about 1.7.1 it's just bug fixes
yeah, but I meant in comparison with the first release

EDIT: from what I saw, yeah there is:
there are 4 scenes for the main girls in the House and a exhibitionist scene with the shopping girl. Is that all that were added? i tried looking through the camera at different times but couldn't see any scene(there is also the problem(?) that at my save for some reason both characters magically discovered they were being cucked, so maybe that killed all possible scenes, so if anyone has a "complete" save but before that happened i would appreciate)

Last edited:

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
yeah, but I meant in comparison with the first release

EDIT: from what I saw, yeah there is:
there are 4 scenes for the main girls in the House and a exhibitionist scene with the shopping girl. Is that all that were added? i tried looking through the camera at different times but couldn't see any scene(there is also the problem(?) that at my save for some reason both characters magically discovered they were being cucked, so maybe that killed all possible scenes, so if anyone has a "complete" save but before that happened i would appreciate)
From the initial release both houses have been opened and a black market item to speed up lewd training have been added, and ofc bug fixes.
All Yui scenes were always available, still nothing new since release about her unfortunately.

Reactions: dinamite157

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Yeah XUnity.AutoTranslator doesnt work for me either. Maybe I'm installing it wrong? but the game launches and nothing's translated in game or menus. Looking at how the file structure is supposed to be "{GameDirectory}/AutoTranslator/Translation/AnyTranslationFile.txt" that was supposed to be auto generated, wasn't.
Maybe AutoTranslatorConfig.ini isn't configured correctly?

jthevang96

Jul 10, 2017
Maybe AutoTranslatorConfig.ini isn't configured correctly?
Then yea i probably didn't install it correctly since i dont even have that file.

I followed the instructions and I downloaded and extracted BepInEx 6 for IL2CPP, then the
XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.2.0 package of autotranslator.

I even tried a using melonloader with a fresh folder of the game but still just nothing. No translation folder is created nor config file.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Then yea i probably didn't install it correctly since i dont even have that file.

I followed the instructions and I downloaded and extracted BepInEx 6 for IL2CPP, then the
XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.2.0 package of autotranslator.

I even tried a using melonloader with a fresh folder of the game but still just nothing. No translation folder is created nor config file.
If you really don't have that file (located here: *Game Folder*\BepInEx\config)
Heres mine:

If this doesn't work I will send you the whole folders and file you need.

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Heres mine:

still not working, my game working after i copy paste my old save file

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
the content still kinda boring, i mean there is no like calling the girl in the mid night into the dojo for sex or etc

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
wait NTRaholic has fallen state? doesn't it just get progressively more corrupted instead of a toggle with old scenes. Or did I miss something/an update to toggle between fallen and normal states like NTR Legend and Handyman Legend.
NTRHolic it does have Fallen state after Hot Spring event

jthevang96

Jul 10, 2017
Heres mine:

Wow I don't even have the config folder in my BepInEx folder. Yea mind just sending me you whole folder? Wonder if its just something wrong with my computer.

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
Nah, game is so buggy. It's probably about localization. I try to run with Locale Emulator/Run in Japanese but that section doesn't even pop out. I guess I will wait until developer release english version. Game stuck in first fight. It's sad. Animations look good and gameplay looks fine unlike other trashy visiul novels or games made by koikatsu engine. Ekran Görüntüsü (82).png Ekran Görüntüsü (85).png

Reactions: suyatna

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Nah, game is so buggy. It's probably about localization. I try to run with Locale Emulator/Run in Japanese but that section doesn't even pop out. I guess I will wait until developer release english version. Game stuck in first fight. It's sad. Animations look good and gameplay looks fine unlike other trashy visiul novels or games made by koikatsu engine. View attachment 2742639 View attachment 2742653
first time i got encounter like that, but fixed after i restart the without skiping dialoge

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Nah, game is so buggy. It's probably about localization. I try to run with Locale Emulator/Run in Japanese but that section doesn't even pop out. I guess I will wait until developer release english version. Game stuck in first fight. It's sad. Animations look good and gameplay looks fine unlike other trashy visiul novels or games made by koikatsu engine. View attachment 2742639 View attachment 2742653
I can confirm this has nothing do to with setting local language to JP it's something else, I don't have any JP set up on my windows pc and it works flawlessly.

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
I can confirm this has nothing do to with setting local language to JP it's something else, I don't have any JP set up on my windows pc and it works flawlessly.
I dunno what is the problem. Some people complaning about same problem in comments too.