• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
full save?
Check here

I see people not managing to edit the money so here are my files:

0 - non clear / no Ayano yet / no cams owned / no sleep pills owned / not depressed / max all stats
1 - full clear / all unlocked (Except new items)/ both depressed / max all stats
2 - non clear / no cams installed / Ayano not maxed / Yui not maxed / key owned / cams not installed / max all stats
3 - non clear / no cams / no keys / Ayano just unlocked / Yui CG unlocks this night / max all stats
4 - non clear / cams installed / keys owned / all girls maxed / not depressed / max all stats

All save files have high amount of Gold and Fish, have fun!

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Someone here who can help me?

I can hust interact with the Brown Haired Girl (Lv.5) and the Blue Haired Girl (Lv.3).
I can't manage to get to there house or to the cinema with them.
I also can't manage to get the Brown Haired Girl to the Backroom of the Dojo.

Someone here wrote about webcam stuff but i don't even know where to buy them. I already bought every other Item on the Store, the Blackmarket and the Fisherman.

I'm also did a "clear" and choosed the Brown Haired Girl.
To enter the houses you need keys (1 at black market and the other at the fisherman shop), if you don't see does keys your version is outdated and get 1.7.1

To enter the cinema they need to be out of the dojo and you can go with them round 16:00 if you go to late you wont make it.
**EDIT ABOUT CINEMA**
Fastest way to get whoever you want to the cinema could be both (But it's pointless):
09:00 "Train" whoever you want to go to the cinema with do only 1 cycle or skip using the "prosthetic limb" skip till 16:00 and go to the cinema.

To get the scenes in the masters room i found the fastest way is to "train" with them at these hours: 09:00 - 11:00, complete 1 cycle and stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isoldebaden

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Old version has the house and apartment bugged out so you can't enter it whatever you do. That's why the dev rebuild the house and apartment mechanics from scratch and now you can enter it from ver 1.7 onward.

Also as stated from the poster you replied, the old save carry the bug address so if you wanted to access the house and apartment you should play from the beginning with the new v1.7 game.
Can confirm that moving saves from version 1.65 or earlier doesn't carry any bugs and everything that's added should appear.

Reactions: bakaraider2005

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
The Green Haared girl has only the Cinema Scene?

How can i improve the mood of the two dudes? They are depressed so the Webcam became useless for me.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
The Green Haared girl has only the Cinema Scene?

How can i improve the mood of the two dudes? They are depressed so the Webcam became useless for me.
Yui (Green hair) has 2 scenes and I've already explained it here how to unlock the Construction site CG, Check here:

If I understand your question correctly you're asking how to advance Yui (green hair girl)?
If so then you can't she is different from the other two that you meet at the dojo, however there is another scene with her that is also CG but you need to complete some steps before to get that.

You already talked overheard the conversions with the dude that visits her during the day now what you need to do is go to the construction site at 00:00-01:45 and once you're there you should see shadows in the top left skip time and get to 02:00 and you will bump into Yui, repeat this 2 more times and at the 4th time you come and around 00:00 - 01:45 just click on the shadows and Yui will let you join them.
About the mood of the boyfriend/husband it's impossible to improve, you got 2 choices at the moment, Start and new game (If you don't want to there are save files I've posted before that you can use) or edit the save files with a es3 editor.

**EDIT**
If you want send me your save file and I will reverse the "depressed" state of both of them, it's going to be my first time doing it but it's not that hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isoldebaden
Mar 18, 2018
anyone know what times/movies the different girls go to? I'm having trouble with it and I've progressed too far to have them tell me.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
At least in v 1.7.1 some of the animation when you training someone is uncensored, both on the full body picture and the close-up picture, but on the close-up picture you can only see it partially because the hand is obscuring it.
Some of the "close ups" were uncensored from way back in 1.65 or earlier, but I'm not sure if it's intended or a mistake that the DEV overlooked.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
As in what time of the day are they at the movies? For each character?
I've actually answer this question already, see here:

To enter the houses you need keys (1 at black market and the other at the fisherman shop), if you don't see does keys your version is outdated and get 1.7.1

To enter the cinema they need to be out of the dojo and you can go with them round 16:00 if you go to late you wont make it.
**EDIT ABOUT CINEMA**
Fastest way to get whoever you want to the cinema could be both (But it's pointless):
09:00 "Train" whoever you want to go to the cinema with do only 1 cycle or skip using the "prosthetic limb" skip till 16:00 and go to the cinema.

To get the scenes in the masters room i found the fastest way is to "train" with them at these hours: 09:00 - 11:00, complete 1 cycle and stop.

Sep 3, 2019
I've actually answer this question already, see here:
To expand the answer from my experience:
  1. To go to the cinema you need to befriend the husband/boyfriend at least until level 4.
  2. To order the couple to the cinema you need to train the girl at least once in the morning.
  3. To order Yui (convenence girl) you need to befriend Sato (big muscular karate guy) through series of events (same events to unlock Yui) it seems, at some point there will be a prompt that tells you to go to cinema to indicate that you unlock the cinema event. She will be there everyday (she's a movie aficionado).
  4. You can order ALL of them of them to go to cinema, the way to do it:
  • Train Mayuko and Ayano consecutively (e.g.: train Mayuko first and after that train Ayano).
  • Yui will be there automatically (but you have to befriend Sato beforehand).
  • Check your time, they will all gather in front of the cinema automatically after 16:00 but Mayuko and Ayano will go home after 20:00 I think, CMIIW. Yui and Sato will stay until the last movie schedule.
  • You can then choose and consecutively H the girl in the cinema, but mind your time. I can H Mayuko and Yui one after the other.