Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
I'm a bit confused about the cinema part, I fill Yui heart bar but nothing happens, I was expecting a scene or something. Am I doing something wrong or is just the three options when the guy falls asleep and that's it?

Also, what strategy do you guys usually use to fill their heart bar during the movie?

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
I'm a bit confused about the cinema part, I fill Yui heart bar but nothing happens, I was expecting a scene or something. Am I doing something wrong or is just the three options when the guy falls asleep and that's it?

Also, what strategy do you guys usually use to fill their heart bar during the movie?
That's kinda weird what version are you playing?
Also do you get the cinema CG with the other girls?

Most of the time when you do the cinema you will do 2 sleep events and reset fill alone (Get to 40DB and then let it go back down to ~20 and repeat)

Reactions: Narakin

situo

Sep 2, 2021
Has anyone been able to get invited back to the girls' homes in 1.7.x?

I restarted from scratch (after having a complete save on old version) on a fresh downloaded 1.7.1 and cheat engined the fish for money/items, but I can never get invited back to their place. I haven't bothered to do the cinema again. I have gotten the first couple's guy to ask if I want to go back to his place so he can show me a secret item (probably weird translation, but Sugoi does a fairly good job), but nothing comes of it. Honestly might drop the game for a bit until the gameplay paths for the girls are a little less weird and stringent on random bits. We were told not to buy the keys if we want to do the "peeping" bits that the old saves corrupted, but I don't see an obvious path to doing that.

Is it possible to progress too fast in the game and break the flow? Because that kind of feels like what happened. I also accidentally didn't get the second couple for a long time since you apparently need to do a normal "Sleep until 9am" vs. doing the "take a break" to get the dream sequence. The taking a break for me is often a better option since you can wake up earlier and do more stuff before the couples arrive...

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Has anyone been able to get invited back to the girls' homes in 1.7.x?

I restarted from scratch (after having a complete save on old version) on a fresh downloaded 1.7.1 and cheat engined the fish for money/items, but I can never get invited back to their place. I haven't bothered to do the cinema again. I have gotten the first couple's guy to ask if I want to go back to his place so he can show me a secret item (probably weird translation, but Sugoi does a fairly good job), but nothing comes of it. Honestly might drop the game for a bit until the gameplay paths for the girls are a little less weird and stringent on random bits. We were told not to buy the keys if we want to do the "peeping" bits that the old saves corrupted, but I don't see an obvious path to doing that.

Is it possible to progress too fast in the game and break the flow? Because that kind of feels like what happened. I also accidentally didn't get the second couple for a long time since you apparently need to do a normal "Sleep until 9am" vs. doing the "take a break" to get the dream sequence. The taking a break for me is often a better option since you can wake up earlier and do more stuff before the couples arrive...
We've already talked about the "invite system" a couple of pages before, at the current version you can't get invited. They just initiate the conversion and it ends there. No idea if it's a broken feature or something that the DEV still needs to implement.
Also you can't break the flow so don't worry about it, play as you like.

Sep 3, 2019
Yep if you befriend the husband and boyfriend close enough at one point they will invite you to their house/apartment. But it's just end as conversation, no actual events of invitation. Seems like it will be added on the next big update. But the curious thing is, the conversation happened before they knew they're being cucked, so if the dev added the invitation event I think we had to play again from the beginning if the husband/bf already on cucked phase.

Also another curious point is the last camera might be for the boyfriend own apartment, because if my memory is correct the boyfriend invite us to -either- his own apartment or his girlfriend apartment. We may have scene for Ayano and maybe we can also H Ayano there. It's a wild speculation though so please CMIIW.

One thing for sure is this game is still very open, dev can add anything he want. There's also small bug here and there that I noticed (for ex.: You can initiate consecutive orgy h-event for Yui on the construction site if you click the shadow repeatedly, the clock will automatically adjusted by how much you do the event).

Reactions: situo

situo

Sep 2, 2021
We've already talked about the "invite system" a couple of pages before, at the current version you can't get invited. They just initiate the conversion and it ends there. No idea if it's a broken feature or something that the DEV still needs to implement.
Also you can't break the flow so don't worry about it, play as you like.
Apologies, didn't realize that discussion was for version 1.7.x. He explicitly mentions it in his Ci.EN post that you should do a new save to get it, but haven't seen any discussion around that much at all. Possibly just missed it :)
Yep if you befriend the husband and boyfriend close enough at one point they will invite you to their house/apartment. But it's just end as conversation, no actual events of invitation. Seems like it will be added on the next big update. But the curious thing is, the conversation happened before they knew they're being cucked, so if the dev added the invitation event I think we had to play again from the beginning if the husband/bf already on cucked phase.

Also another curious point is the last camera might be for the boyfriend own apartment, because if my memory is correct the boyfriend invite us to -either- his own apartment or his girlfriend apartment. We may have scene for Ayano and maybe we can also H Ayano there. It's a wild speculation though so please CMIIW.

One thing for sure is this game is still very open, dev can add anything he want. There's also small bug here and there that I noticed (for ex.: You can initiate consecutive orgy h-event for Yui on the construction site if you click the shadow repeatedly, the clock will automatically adjusted by how much you do the event).
Thanks for explaining further, appreciate it :) I'll just wait then, unfortunate it released in such a weird state on DL Site. Guess I have learned not to buy things right away on there.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Apologies, didn't realize that discussion was for version 1.7.x. He explicitly mentions it in his Ci.EN post that you should do a new save to get it, but haven't seen any discussion around that much at all. Possibly just missed it :)

Thanks for explaining further, appreciate it :) I'll just wait then, unfortunate it released in such a weird state on DL Site. Guess I have learned not to buy things right away on there.
I tried getting invited using different methods (A lot of different saves with different items owned) nothing worked even tried to edit save files.

Reactions: situo

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023

I actually think and also hope the last camera would be somehow tied to Yui.