Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Sep 3, 2019
Thanks for explaining further, appreciate it :) I'll just wait then, unfortunate it released in such a weird state on DL Site. Guess I have learned not to buy things right away on there.
It seems like the original intent is releasing the game as is, but then the house/apartment bug happened so he had to make big update, and then he throw in some new things so we are hopeful he may add more contents in the future. This is his first game and the very good sales (now at 25K sales) might motivate him further.

Does anyone happen to have a small guide how to get the shadow at night in the construction location?
Just befriend Yui and Sato (by talking to them and see their event several times in convenience store every morning). At one point Sato will ask Yui something like "are you with another men?", after that conversation happened just go to construction site at around 02:00, and you'll catch her try to avoid you. Do this several times (about three times) and when the choices comes just select "Yui?" she will then reveal herself. After this event, the next time you go to construction site at around 00:00-02:00 you can participate in the secret event.

I got crashed in this scenario
It's a known bug, download the latest version it's already fixed.

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
thanks, are they all at the same times?
of course not the same time, if u teach ayano until 15 a clock then u will see ayano in the movie theathre and for yui u need talk with her in supermarket every day in eight a clock in the morning before start teaching

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Does anyone happen to have a small guide how to get the shadow at night in the construction location?
Check here:

If I understand your question correctly you're asking how to advance Yui (green hair girl)?
If so then you can't she is different from the other two that you meet at the dojo, however there is another scene with her that is also CG but you need to complete some steps before to get that.

You already talked overheard the conversions with the dude that visits her during the day now what you need to do is go to the construction site at 00:00-01:45 and once you're there you should see shadows in the top left skip time and get to 02:00 and you will bump into Yui, repeat this 2 more times and at the 4th time you come and around 00:00 - 01:45 just click on the shadows and Yui will let you join them.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
So...this will have official TL? What are the chances Dev gonna just MTL it and call it a day?

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
So...this will have official TL? What are the chances Dev gonna just MTL it and call it a day?
No official translation yet everyone is using auto translator, DEV has promised an English translation (No date given).

elmer9999

Oct 31, 2019
hey buddies, I'm relatively new Here. I've been around HongFire years ago, but this is a nice place to stay.
This game is amazing, it fills the hole left by NTR Legend, NTRaholic and HandyMan Legend. Same style, I love this kind of NTR game.
Is there anything at least near this?

I think I pretty much completed it last night. Not much to do, just sell every filmed video sex session, but nothing more.