Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Jun 29, 2022
wait NTRaholic has fallen state? doesn't it just get progressively more corrupted instead of a toggle with old scenes. Or did I miss something/an update to toggle between fallen and normal states like NTR Legend and Handyman Legend.
yea kinda, when you close to hot springs. before that week the bitch already had fall for you so hard

Arnybcn

Dec 20, 2022
People
How i do to peep couples sex scenes with webcam?
I try 20h00 and 23h00, but they sleep.
Where I must install the 4th camera?

Thx!

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
People
How i do to peep couples sex scenes with webcam?
I try 20h00 and 23h00, but they sleep.
Where I must install the 4th camera?

Thx!
The peep should happen around 23:00 or 00:00, the partner of the girl your peeping on shouldn't be depressed to view the scene.
There is no location for the 4th camera yet, most likely would be tied to Yui in some future update.

XXZ

Sep 16, 2018
Hello, has anyone played through the full game with the AutoUnityTranslation and translated the entire game already by playing through it? Cause I don't want to wait every few seconds for the text to translate. Thank you.

I just need the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" located here: Dojo NTR\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text, if you could upload it. Thanks.

Or maybe I'm just too impatient. Regardless, the text file would be nice to see and maybe someone could fix up a few texts if something's wrong with them (I wouldn't knew yet though to be fair). Anyways, have a good day.

Reactions: Isoldebaden

Flaiv

Dec 8, 2022
Am I the only one who can't progress with the convenience store girl? The problem is that it's so damn hard to get her to cum in the cinema, even with all lust raising items. Time runs out just before. I'm assuming I need to fill her pink bar in the movie theater before I can unlock further scenes. All I can do is have her do a blowjob, or tease her nipples or finger her, and that's it.

Also, do you know how I can use my saves from an older version on the earliest (1.71) patch, if at all? I had 1.65 and it seems a lot of bugs were squished and apartment for blue hair girl added, but I don't want to start over.

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
Im so sorry for asking this here, since its a translation thread, but anybody have some weird bug that the game screen (camera) keep moving left or right when any input is showing ( the light blue button)? also anybody knows if theres any fix to that?

Edit: found the problem, its something about xinput, aka any controller hooked on your computer. You need to disable it to play this game -_- .

Last edited:

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Am I the only one who can't progress with the convenience store girl? The problem is that it's so damn hard to get her to cum in the cinema, even with all lust raising items. Time runs out just before. I'm assuming I need to fill her pink bar in the movie theater before I can unlock further scenes. All I can do is have her do a blowjob, or tease her nipples or finger her, and that's it.

Also, do you know how I can use my saves from an older version on the earliest (1.71) patch, if at all? I had 1.65 and it seems a lot of bugs were squished and apartment for blue hair girl added, but I don't want to start over.
Episodes in the cinema are not influencing anything in the girl's progress. In case of that girl - it goes separately from her story development at all.
And there are just 3 animations for each girl there, for when the guy will fall asleep, nothing more. You fill the bar - you get CG event and that's all.
Try to touch her where the voice is lowest but not go above 40 db, if the guy is alerted - his sleep gauge will increase more slowly. Once he asleep though - you can raise the noice as much as you want, and then use one oth those 3 animations in the end. Just plan it so that you will finish with manual touching, not the animation(dunno if that bug was fixed or not, but there was a bug that you can't finish with the animation - even if you fill the pink bar over the top, you'll need to wait for the entire scene of the guy being alerted ends before it would count, and while that scene lasts - the time is running out).

As for the old saves, you probably can.
the address for your saves is: (Dojo NTR\Dojo NTR_Data\game_data)

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Hello, has anyone played through the full game with the AutoUnityTranslation and translated the entire game already by playing through it? Cause I don't want to wait every few seconds for the text to translate. Thank you.

I just need the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" located here: Dojo NTR\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text, if you could upload it. Thanks.

Or maybe I'm just too impatient. Regardless, the text file would be nice to see and maybe someone could fix up a few texts if something's wrong with them (I wouldn't knew yet though to be fair). Anyways, have a good day.
Everything should be here

Reactions: XXZ