Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Mar 18, 2018
BRUH THANKS, I have no idea why starting from 0 doesn't work, but this did the trick.
I'm in a similar boat, how do you find the fishing score in the CE?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Basically, I fish once, got a score (13) and then searched values of 13. Then fished again and, in the same scan, then searched the new total (28) and found it.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
I am using 1.7, it's working fine sometimes but it happens often with blue hair girl for some reason
The dev said they fixed it in 1.7, maybe not entirely. Anyway try to not raise her voice over 40 db, then it should never freeze.

bloind

Jul 2, 2022
Guys when i get in the game in speech bubble its say 1111 and nothing then after i wrestled with girl nothing happening its frozing like that
If you're using Windows on Turkish, try changing the system language to something else. I had the same error, and when I noticed you were Turkish as well and nobody else had the same error, I figured it had something to do with the language settings. It worked for me once I changed mine to English.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Also as for the entire scene about male character inviting you to their home - both males have that on high friendship if you talk to them in the very evening(after she goes to the shower, and when they are in guest room and planning to leave).

But the thing is - it does nothing. Maybe it was needed to get to their houses before, but after dev changed the entire houses mechanics(while fixing them) - we got those houses keys instead.

P.S: For now actually it looks a bit disappointing and dumb if you look at it:
You waste huge amount of money to get friendship with guys to max, but you can only talk to them two times per day. 1. They either invite you to their house or saying that they are going to the movie next. 2. Near the cinema they may give you a hint to which movie they gonna watch(but it's always the same one for each pair) and invite you to go with them.
Then you need to buy the keys which are the most expensive items in the game to get to the house, but you can go in there only during one hour after the trainings in dojo and instead of the movie. Because for the night scenes you need to mentally break the males with the sold NTR movies, but then why was that friendship thing even needed? Instead of friendly talking to you in the evening they would repeat something like: "why did that had to happen?":cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Also as for the entire scene about male character inviting you to their home - both males have that on high friendship if you talk to them in the very evening(after she goes to the shower, and when they are in guest room and planning to leave).

But the thing is - it does nothing. Maybe it was needed to get to their houses before, but after dev changed the entire houses mechanics(while fixing them) - we got those houses keys instead.

P.S: For now actually it looks a bit disappointing and dumb if you look at it:
You waste huge amount of money to get friendship with guys to max, but you can only talk to them two times per day. 1. They either invite you to their house or saying that they are going to the movie next. 2. Near the cinema they may give you a hint to which movie they gonna watch(but it's always the same one for each pair) and invite you to go with them.
Then you need to buy the keys which are the most expensive items in the game to get to the house, but you can go in there only during one hour after the trainings in dojo and instead of the movie. Because for the night scenes you need to mentally break the males with the sold NTR movies, but then why was that friendship thing even needed? Instead of friendly talking to you in the evening they would repeat something like: "why did that had to happen?":cautious:
We just gotta wait till the DEV "fixes" this or create something else with the friendship mechanic.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
We just gotta wait till the DEV "fixes" this or create something else with the friendship mechanic.
Or not, but let's hope.
Because as he said, houses are probably in a finished state and he's planning to add 1 ntr scene to Yui(green-haired girl), and then move to just minor bugfixes and translation.

DeanoRay

Dec 11, 2020
Am I the only one who can't get any of the keys to appear? Got them fine on a previous build, but since 1.7 they are just none existent.

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
How do you get into red district area and resident area? friendship with both husband and boyfriend are max so i assume those area are their home?

Last edited:

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
How do you get into red district area and resident area? friendship with both husband and boyfriend are max so i assume those area are their home?
you need keys from fisherman guy before he went to sleep at night and the smoking guy at 22:00pm night