Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

ThePooSeeSlayer

Jun 25, 2023
Does anybody know how to get the scenes where the boyfriend/husband are asleep on the couch? It's exactly like what's shown in the first screenshot of the first thread post. I saw the locked option by pure accident in my early playthrough, and I know it requires sleeping drugs from the black market guy, but couldn't replicate it ever since. I've pretty much unlocked everything in the game except for those scenes.

Last edited:

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Does anybody know how to get the scenes where the boyfriend/husband are asleep? It's exactly like what's shown on the first screenshot of the first thread post. I saw the locked option by pure accident in my early playthrough, and I know it requires drugs from the black market guy, but couldn't replicate it ever since. I've pretty much seen everything in the game except for those scenes.
It seem's like game randomly chose the sequence for the entire day of which room the girl will go next, and what scenes will be available there, and those are the scenes when in the 2nd half of the day after the 2nd training she's going to that waiting room. For that room there are basically two sets of events, either MC just goes to his room with her, or both events are in that same waiting room and the options say you right away that the guy must be sleeping).

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
So, after looking at 1.7, the item that dev said he was adding, because many people asked to make the training not so long - is actually not for strength/technic with the master, where you need to hit things, but for the training where MC is molesting the girl. By using item it just skips and adds you the maximum possible lust value for the training... <_< I wonder if that's really what people were asking him for, or he just understood it wrong?

And as for that peeking thing, there is no any alternative that you may get before you bought the key. You can only peek through the cameras, which you can only place after you get the key and go into their houses. So i wonder if it's just that google translation of developer's words was wrong?
The only real difference is if boyfriend/husband are already broken(saw the NTR videos you sold) or not - there will be different animations on camera when they are at home, but that's all.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021

more link for you guys, 1.7ver

just change the setting, you guys can download now, no need request accest

Last edited:
Reactions: Danalfr
Feb 26, 2020
Can anyone do a step-by-step for cheat engine to edit fish tokens? I tried:
1) First Scan: Value = 0
2) Fished, got 10 tokens.
3) Next Scan: Value = 10

But no addresses showed up. I'm super new at cheat engine so I'm not sure how to proceed, any and all help is welcome... money I can just mindlessly grind drilling work, but I really don't want to fish...

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
I see people not managing to edit the money so here are my files:

0 - non clear / no Ayano yet / no cams owned / no sleep pills owned / not depressed / max all stats
1 - full clear / all unlocked (Except new items)/ both depressed / max all stats
2 - non clear / no cams installed / Ayano not maxed / Yui not maxed / key owned / max all stats
3 - non clear / no cams / no keys / Ayano just unlocked / Yui CG unlocks this night / max all stats
4 - non clear / cams installed / keys owned / all girls maxed / not depressed / max all stats

All save files have high amount of Gold and Fish, have fun!

Last edited: