Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

darkexcal

Jun 28, 2022
People were having similar issues on the ci-en comments. Workaround is to unplug any video game controllers you have and then start the game. Worked for me.
I just did this also, unplugged my joystick setup and now its starting up no worries

edit: Sorry just realised no context. This is for when it crashes on startup

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Slayerz

papajohn

Oct 21, 2017
How do you get in the apartment? With the 1.6.5 fix I can get into the house after getting the key from the fisherman, but it seems like you need to be invited to the apartment? I've maxed the boyfriend and girls levels but never got an invite.

redioz

Feb 13, 2021
How do you get in the apartment? With the 1.6.5 fix I can get into the house after getting the key from the fisherman, but it seems like you need to be invited to the apartment? I've maxed the boyfriend and girls levels but never got an invite.
1.6.5 fix only open the house. You gotta wait the next update for the Apartement.

Reactions: papajohn

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Is there time limit in the plot like it was in NTRLegend or Ntraholic?
yes after u complete the, around date june.25 , the game already the end and if u complete the all the girl with five level, u can choose with one of them

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
how to get an invite to house? i can have sex with wife if she's alone but i heard you can get invite by husband

Romul220V

Aug 4, 2018
yes after u complete the, around date june.25 , the game already the end and if u complete the all the girl with five level, u can choose with one of them
20 june. At least it was for me. You are allowed to chose one of 4 girls

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
I got in the house in 2 ways, First around 16:00 with 2 H-Scenes when the husband isn't home and Second Around 01:00 2 H-Scenes when the husband pretends to sleep. Never was invited by him.
how you get night scene because he say their relationship is still good to go at night