Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Sep 3, 2019
I need a scene guide. anyone knows how to get this?
It's completely random. Garden scene consist of other room scene that you can acquire. The one you show is originally came from master room scene. AFAIK you don't have to unlock the respective room for a scene to appear in the garden (I once have toilet sex position appear in the garden even though I doesn't do any toilet scene yet), but you may have to unlock the requirement for the sex positions. The one you show required you to achieve training level 4/5. As usual CMIIW.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Make sex videos then give it to the guy who smokes at construction building then few days later her husband will be depressed then go to her house when he's asleep around 1:00pm or go to her house around 15:00pm

edit: how to have EN translation?
Damn people are coming to this thread posting "+1" and leaving or finding by chance a translated screenshot and are shocked.
Take a minute and read whats been posted in this thread, we're all using XUAT, check here:

Here you go:
Use the previous AutoTranslatorConfig.ini I gave you.
Then go up for the config file, if anything breaks or doesn't work keep going forward in the thread you will find answers for everything.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
I hope I'm not late, if you make the boyfriend/husband depressed you can't go back!!
So if you don't want to edit save files in the future make a copy save file before you make them depressed.

There is no confirmed date on the friendship event fix but when they drop if one of them is depressed you can't initiate this event.

First Star

Apr 4, 2020
I have never used the translation programs mentioned here. Can someone tell me what to download and how to use?

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
By the way any rare untranslated stuff is because the developer didn't put it in the translation databases yet. It can be translated too in theory, but since it's temporary measure I will not, as it takes too much effort to repack non-text assets with this game.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
I can't see the texts in the game. Anyone experiencing a similar problem?
I've posted in a previous page a mega with a translator, also go to the quote and go up and you will find the config just put it in the folder. If you get red lines in the console your antivirus is blocking it. It's super simple there's nothing hard with setting it up.

Reactions: First Star

First Star

Apr 4, 2020
I've posted in a previous page a mega with a translator, also go to the quote and go up and you will find the config just put it in the folder. If you get red lines in the console your antivirus is blocking it. It's super simple there's nothing hard with setting it up.
i got it done. thank you for your help. My mother language is not English. That's why I'm having a hard time understanding

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Can I translate the game into my language, just like you translated the game from Japanese to English here?
Yes you can, edit the config file located here: *Game Folder*\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini

Code:
[General]
Language=en
FromLanguage=ja
Just change the first line to your abbreviated language name.

Last edited: