Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Yeah.. but the problem. Events

well, i read this post and see "Cinema".... I dont have a single cinema event.

i have all events in the house, but i dont know
I don't understand, you can't get the CG events to start or you can't get the people to appear in front of the cinema?

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
I don't understand, you can't get the CG events to start or you can't get the people to appear in front of the cinema?
Second.

nevermind, I found out I have to train and do the r18 event with the girl...
Then I have to leave home and arrive before 5 o'clock (I don't know why, but if you train one, she will show up at the cinema with her partner from 16 o'clock).

The second less important problem...using cheat engine.
You already make the old man stay in the LV you used to modify. In my case it was lv2. So I don't know what other items you have to hit or break.

I don't think it was a good idea to hack too much.
It's good to use the fish, but not your stats....

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Second.

nevermind, I found out I have to train and do the r18 event with the girl...
Then I have to leave home and arrive before 5 o'clock (I don't know why, but if you train one, she will show up at the cinema with her partner from 16 o'clock).

The second less important problem...using cheat engine.
You already make the old man stay in the LV you used to modify. In my case it was lv2. So I don't know what other items you have to hit or break.

I don't think it was a good idea to hack too much.
It's good to use the fish, but not your stats....
I'm pretty sure me and someone else already explained exactly the conditions of how to make the couples appear in front of the cinema.
It's enough to do 1 cycle of training basically, and if you train both with 1 cycle and then go to the cinema they both will appear (3 will appear if you met Yuis conditions for her cinema scene).

Manipulating values of the game will not break it, it's completely safe I've tested a lot of different value manipulations and everything works fine.

May 6, 2017
Here you go:
Use the previous AutoTranslatorConfig.ini I gave you.
Hi thanks for the doorstop
i have a question, since i notice after using doorstop_config, i cant change the translation plugin after pressing Alt + 0
So i dont know what this translator use as its default translator, so...
can the AutoTranslatorConfig.ini set it service to SugoiOfflineTranslator.dll, since i like using sugoi when using auto translator
Would it use SugoiOfflineTranslator ?

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Hi thanks for the doorstop
i have a question, since i notice after using doorstop_config, i cant change the translation plugin after pressing Alt + 0
So i dont know what this translator use as its default translator, so...
can the AutoTranslatorConfig.ini set it service to SugoiOfflineTranslator.dll, since i like using sugoi when using auto translator
Would it use SugoiOfflineTranslator ?
You sure can,

Code:
[Service]
Endpoint=SugoiOfflineTranslator
FallbackEndpoint=
Make sure the SugoiOfflineTranslator.dll is placed in the right folder, you will need to check XUAT installation instructions for it.

Reactions: Alter

May 6, 2017
You sure can,

Code:
[Service]
Endpoint=SugoiOfflineTranslator
FallbackEndpoint=
Make sure the SugoiOfflineTranslator.dll is placed in the right folder, you will need to check XUAT installation instructions for it.
so the usual setting
so its no problem using sugoi, nice
thanks man

Sep 3, 2019
I need a scene guide. anyone knows how to get this?
It's completely random. Garden scene consist of other room scene that you can acquire. The one you show is originally came from master room scene. AFAIK you don't have to unlock the respective room for a scene to appear in the garden (I once have toilet sex position appear in the garden even though I doesn't do any toilet scene yet), but you may have to unlock the requirement for the sex positions. The one you show required you to achieve training level 4/5. As usual CMIIW.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Make sex videos then give it to the guy who smokes at construction building then few days later her husband will be depressed then go to her house when he's asleep around 1:00pm or go to her house around 15:00pm

edit: how to have EN translation?
Damn people are coming to this thread posting "+1" and leaving or finding by chance a translated screenshot and are shocked.
Take a minute and read whats been posted in this thread, we're all using XUAT, check here:

Here you go:
Use the previous AutoTranslatorConfig.ini I gave you.
Then go up for the config file, if anything breaks or doesn't work keep going forward in the thread you will find answers for everything.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
I hope I'm not late, if you make the boyfriend/husband depressed you can't go back!!
So if you don't want to edit save files in the future make a copy save file before you make them depressed.

There is no confirmed date on the friendship event fix but when they drop if one of them is depressed you can't initiate this event.

First Star

Apr 4, 2020
I have never used the translation programs mentioned here. Can someone tell me what to download and how to use?

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
By the way any rare untranslated stuff is because the developer didn't put it in the translation databases yet. It can be translated too in theory, but since it's temporary measure I will not, as it takes too much effort to repack non-text assets with this game.