Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

MeguManiax

Jan 25, 2023
Uhm, can anybody send me the download link for the latest with a translator? :D I would pretty much appreciate it!

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
It has been 2.5 weeks since release and there has been 7? bug fixes updates. From what other people have posted, there is a feature where you are invited into the woman's home by their man that either not working or not in the game yet. The amount of crashes and not working features on launch reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog (2006).

Calling this game complete is a joke. Calling it early access is generous. I feel sorry for anyone who bought the game thinking they are getting a working game to play but instead are supporting the developer while he fixes this incomplete mess. I am thankful for this pirate site letting me test out games before buying it. It protects consumers from paying for obviously not ready games before they make the mistake.
You're going really strong on the defensive here, if calling the game "early access" helping you cope with whatever you're feeling now that's cool. However that's false information, just because a game came out with some bugs and future content to be added doesn't automatically classifies it as "early access".

The game is in released state since v1.0 and all that's happening since then is bug fixes and added content that the DEV wants to implement or stuff that gets recommended on the Ci-En update comments section.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Uhm, can anybody send me the download link for the latest with a translator? :D I would pretty much appreciate it!
Latest version of the game:

if anybody wants 1.7.1 because fuck waiting 2 hours

View attachment 2739886
Translator here:

Here you go:
Use the previous AutoTranslatorConfig.ini I gave you.
Custom config file here:

If you really don't have that file (located here: *Game Folder*\BepInEx\config)
Heres mine:

If this doesn't work I will send you the whole folders and file you need.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Calling it early access is me being generous. If I was honest I would call it a broken mess undeserving of being released to the public. You might not have played it when it was released. I remember the game crashing whenever the screen transitioned. Releasing something not working and fixing it later is not okay. Maybe you are one of the deluded fellows who who bought the game and now must whiteknight the developer to cope with your mistake. If that is what you are feeling now then that's cool but trying to dupe others into thinking this is a complete working game is false information. Maybe one day it won't be but not now.
Again you can call it however you want it doesn't matter, if you want to rent about the game previous/current state go ahead and open a rent thread that you can spill all your frustrations into. People here are interested in getting a translation or a download link to the most current version of the game.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Again you can call it however you want it doesn't matter, if you want to rent about the game previous/current state go ahead and open a rent thread that you can spill all your frustrations into. People here are interested in getting a translation or a download link to the most current version of the game.
"rant" not "rent" *grammar nazi salute*

• Angry
Reactions: kurausu

glassghost

Nov 7, 2017
b.PNG
Latest version of the game:

Translator here:

Custom config file here:
hello, i want to ask something, how can i solve this problem. i read all the massages and i tried a lot of things but still i cant fix that. And i cant go forward after first dojo challange, game stucks. what should i do

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
then why you bother reply to him??? what the point to do that if in the end you just "whatever you want, dude"

Reactions: kinglionheart
Sep 3, 2019
my bad, i didnt know i should have change hour style too, so when i make it everything japanese it fixed
Yeah everything should be turned to JP system, that's just how the JP localization work. But in retrospect it's easier than in the past when some games required the windows itself is Japanese ver. LOL.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Is there any sort of timelimit in this game? Or can I just grind money forever until I have everything without worrying about it suddenly ending?

Sep 3, 2019
Is there any sort of timelimit in this game?
The games will end and have ending scene at June 20th where you'll get a phone call from your "boss" and have to say goodbye to one of the 4 girls, depends on if you clear the prerequisite of the girls.
  • For Ayano and Mayuko you've to max their training level.
  • For Yui you have to witness and participate on the secret event.
  • For Rika you have to defeat her at least 2 times when she visit the dojo.
The games will create a clear save data at the end of the ending. If you load the clear data you can continue playing the game infinitely.

The hardest to clear is of course Rika because defeating her really requires you to get a very good stat whenever she visit the dojo. Not only stat you also have to ready your hands for click war with your mouse and be in great shape on that day. From my experience, even if you get great stats but if your energy is low you'll easily lose in the click war lol. Also take note that if you defeat her she will come much stronger the next time she came to the dojo.

Or can I just grind money forever until I have everything without worrying about it suddenly ending?
If you want to get ending with one of the girls just aim to complete the girl requirement first, so you don't have to worry about the ending. You can complete all the H-scene even the house/apartment H scene after the ending so you don't have to rush everything on the first try. After the ending you can have all the time in the world to grind, unlock scenes and collect things.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunkenfleet

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020