Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Good afternoon Can anyone give me a game save close to the end!? I played the archive did not unpack and lost everything
Check my save files here:

I see people not managing to edit the money so here are my files:

0 - non clear / no Ayano yet / no cams owned / no sleep pills owned / not depressed / max all stats
1 - full clear / all unlocked (Except new items)/ both depressed / max all stats
2 - non clear / no cams installed / Ayano not maxed / Yui not maxed / key owned / max all stats
3 - non clear / no cams / no keys / Ayano just unlocked / Yui CG unlocks this night / max all stats
4 - non clear / cams installed / keys owned / all girls maxed / not depressed / max all stats

All save files have high amount of Gold and Fish, have fun!
Save file number 4 is the most furthest into the the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: BULGOLGI
Sep 3, 2019
New blog post:

Aoi-chan DLC development progress

Let me tell you what I've been doing lately:
  1. Creating new reminiscence mode.
  2. Adjusting unbalanced data in the gameplay.
  3. Creating new achievement system.
  4. Adding some kind of new game plus system (in which after you clear the game you can take over the data from it and play from the 1st day with it).
  5. Adding new event for new girl Aoi-chan.
image-800.jpg

Reactions: Isoldebaden

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
New blog post:

Aoi-chan DLC development progress

Let me tell you what I've been doing lately:
  1. Creating new reminiscence mode.
  2. Adjusting unbalanced data in the gameplay.
  3. Creating new achievement system.
  4. Adding some kind of new game plus system (in which after you clear the game you can take over the data from it and play from the 1st day with it).
  5. Adding new event for new girl Aoi-chan.
View attachment 2769745
Please, tell me this isn't a little girl....

obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
What do you mean by official thread? Everyone here is already playing it with a auto-translator.
I mean, there's another thread with a scuffed english translation patch, but I'm not sure if the quality of manual translation is worth it as opposed to a more official translation. I just want to know if the quality holds up, or if it suffers a bit from the self-translation

Sep 3, 2019
I mean, there's another thread with a scuffed english translation patch, but I'm not sure if the quality of manual translation is worth it as opposed to a more official translation. I just want to know if the quality holds up, or if it suffers a bit from the self-translation
Manual translation should be much better than machine translation because the translator should be understand the context of the conversation, while machine translation is blind and failed hard in regards to context and continuation of conversation. I don't know the quality of the manual translation patch because I play the JP ver. but you can try and judge it by yourself.

Official translation will be the best but you're looking at one year + waiting here, if the dev still wanted to publish his game in the western market.

For me I'd rather give the manual translation a benefit of the doubt and try it than playing with MTL if you don't wanted to wait 1year+ for official translation.

Sep 3, 2019
Please, tell me this isn't a little girl....
The girl's looks like a kappa, a mythological creature reside mostly in the river. Kappa are said to be about the size of a small child but physically stronger than a grown man (there is a man kappa and a woman kappa, also child, adult and old kappa). Her stories likely closely related to the fisherman, and because this is NTR games more likely the kappa is having some sort of attachment to the fisherman but then our boy is snatching her and reaping the benefits lol.

Also from wikipedia, kappa having sex at the river underwater.
Utamaro_(1788)_Utamakura_print_No._01_(BM,_cropped).jpg

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
An explanation or a screenshot of whats happening would help.
I put the Bepinex from mega to the " Dojo NTR Data " including the auto translation.ini thing and when I open the game it still doesn't translate anything

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
I put the Bepinex from mega to the " Dojo NTR Data " including the auto translation.ini thing and when I open the game it still doesn't translate anything
Well that's the problem, it should be inside the main folder not "Dojo NTR_Data".
And the config file should be here: *Game Folder*\BepInEx\config

ex.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Kak99

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Using Auto-Translator is ok, sometimes the sentences are weird but you can understand the whole game without a problem.
If you want to wait for a translation it will be official from the DEV himself as he stated that he will get the game translated to English at some later point in time.
So the chances of someone translating the game is close to zero, since we have confirmation of a translation and the Auto-Translator is enough.