Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
New blog post:

Aoi-chan DLC development progress

Let me tell you what I've been doing lately:
  1. Creating new reminiscence mode.
  2. Adjusting unbalanced data in the gameplay.
  3. Creating new achievement system.
  4. Adding some kind of new game plus system (in which after you clear the game you can take over the data from it and play from the 1st day with it).
  5. Adding new event for new girl Aoi-chan.
View attachment 2769745
All i wanted and more (mostly new game+ but new content won't hurt^^). Love it

Sep 3, 2019
Actually that girl is probably a Koropokkuru. Her name and cloths are blue and Kappas are associated with green. She has what looks like a butterbur plant on her head. Kappa are usually depicted as the rapists so if she was a Kappa then she would be the first sexualized Kappa in hentai.
View attachment 2771702
Yeah this is plausible too. I don't really consider Koropokkuru because they're legit really tiny. According to the lore you can fit 3 Koropokkuru people under butterbur leaf so they're even smaller than dwarf, so my prediction is still going to kappa which is much bigger and more normal human child size and the correlation with the river which is kappa's natural home. The leaf on Aoi chan head can also be associated with koropokkuru and kappa. But whether it is kappa or koropokkuru I'm still excited about this development.

May 14, 2021
Reactions: suyatna

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Ok, I fucking give up. How many lvls do you have to be to finally start fucking the blue haired girl? This is fucking insane, I'm already lvl 17 and she still says I don't have skill enough to teach her. Is this a fucking bug or what?

Edit: Reached lvl 20. Literally there isn't more lvl beyond and still fucking nothing

Last edited:

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Ok, I fucking give up. How many lvls do you have to be to finally start fucking the blue haired girl? This is fucking insane, I'm already lvl 17 and she still says I don't have skill enough to teach her. Is this a fucking bug or what?

Edit: Reached lvl 20. Literally there isn't more lvl beyond and still fucking nothing
Did you buy the skill books in the convenience store? It lets you learn new grappling moves. Which you need for the blue haired girl.

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Having pretty much reached the end of the game now, I wanted to say that there's a lot this game does really well. But there's also somethings that left me disappointed. Honestly, I wish the DLC was focused more on the three girl than an additional one.

The "biggest" issues I have:
- After you spar with her, you can't choose the next location they'll be(bathroom, guest room, shower, etc) and it's not like I noticed a pattern where, for example, everytime you do a certain technique, the girl will appear outdoor next. So I really feel like this game should at least implement something that allows you to choose the place and time.
- Too. Many. Repeated. H-scenes. Seriously, this is a really let down, especially when compared to other games like NTRLegend or NTRaholic. You have the same scenes for the room, shower and while the husband sleeps. Just whyyyyyyyy would you do that? Because the art is amazing and the sound...the sound is really the champion here, but still a variety of scenes is essential for these types of games, especially one so grindy such as this(not that I'm complaining, but I expected a better reward)

Really hope the next DLC has something more for the three first girls. And I also hope he will continue to add more features. There's definetly the feeling that is something missing and it's not just the fourth camera slot that wasn't used...

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Having pretty much reached the end of the game now, I wanted to say that there's a lot this game does really well. But there's also somethings that left me disappointed. Honestly, I wish the DLC was focused more on the three girl than an additional one.

The "biggest" issues I have:
- After you spar with her, you can't choose the next location they'll be(bathroom, guest room, shower, etc) and it's not like I noticed a pattern where, for example, everytime you do a certain technique, the girl will appear outdoor next. So I really feel like this game should at least implement something that allows you to choose the place and time.
- Too. Many. Repeated. H-scenes. Seriously, this is a really let down, especially when compared to other games like NTRLegend or NTRaholic. You have the same scenes for the room, shower and while the husband sleeps. Just whyyyyyyyy would you do that? Because the art is amazing and the sound...the sound is really the champion here, but still a variety of scenes is essential for these types of games, especially one so grindy such as this(not that I'm complaining, but I expected a better reward)

Really hope the next DLC has something more for the three first girls. And I also hope he will continue to add more features. There's definetly the feeling that is something missing and it's not just the fourth camera slot that wasn't used...
You're right here, i've checked and it seems that for each day the game has fixed preset of where the girl will go and so which animations would be available there. i've saved then loaded the same day from the morning 3-5 times, trained with different girls and checked different grab moves, also climax count - the girl would always go to the same designated place and have the same set of events available.
Maybe the dev will fix it, he said he's rebalancing stuff already in the game alongside with work on that DLC.
Imo the game has a good basis so there is a lot of things to improve with the content already in the game.

Gazomzon

Feb 5, 2023
Im getting 1111 Eror İn Ver 1.7.1 How Im gona fix it.

I tried Local Emultor And I changed My location too.

Anyone Can Help me to Fix it? 1689507788980.png