Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
is there someone have 1.7.1 version? im to lazy fro download it from fileboom website, that will take 6-8hours for waiting donload until it finish

Sep 3, 2019
You're right here, i've checked and it seems that for each day the game has fixed preset of where the girl will go and so which animations would be available there. i've saved then loaded the same day from the morning 3-5 times, trained with different girls and checked different grab moves, also climax count - the girl would always go to the same designated place and have the same set of events available.
Maybe the dev will fix it, he said he's rebalancing stuff already in the game alongside with work on that DLC.
Imo the game has a good basis so there is a lot of things to improve with the content already in the game.
Nice find, I don't know that the location order is fixed and not random lol.

- Too. Many. Repeated. H-scenes. Seriously, this is a really let down, especially when compared to other games like NTRLegend or NTRaholic.
This is maybe because production cost restraint. This is his first game and maybe he doesn't have much budget and time to spare for more animation. The animation itself is high quality though, plus I love the art style so I have no complaint on that.

Well one thing for sure is he hit the jackpot in his first try, 31K sale in one month is incredible. I think his DLC announcement means that he is motivated enough to do more. He knew there is money to be made in this niche genre and I'm pretty sure he is already thinking the sequel of this game lol.

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Well one thing for sure is he hit the jackpot in his first try, 31K sale in one month is incredible. I think his DLC announcement means that he is motivated enough to do more. He knew there is money to be made in this niche genre and I'm pretty sure he is already thinking the sequel of this game lol.
Oh, wasn't paying attention to the sales numbers. I wonder how much more they may become with the eng. version released?

Sep 3, 2019
Oh, wasn't paying attention to the sales numbers. I wonder how much more they may become with the eng. version released?
The most profit he can get is if he released it to steam, and with these quality I'm sure he will get good number of sales, BUT release on steam means he had to deal with EN publisher (if he doesn't have his own team) which most of the time complicated and cumbersome. The easiest and fastest way is just to hired professional translator and insert the translation himself and release it in DLsite, but the sales number usually isn't high.

Take for example the very popular Imouto Life series. The first game is sold about 110K copies, but the EN ver. of the game (in which he hired pro translator) only sold about 3K copies, only higher compared to KR ver (2K sold) but lower than CH ver (18K combined). He then tried to go to western market and partnered with Kagura games to distribute through Steam and Kagura games own website, but it's still months to come (or even years if we talk about Kagura lol).

So for me I think if he's wanted to release EN ver. it's best just to hire translator and release it in DLsite and be done with it so he can concentrate on releasing the next game. Trying to go to steam or western market in general is just a headache inducing experience. But then again it's up to him.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
The most profit he can get is if he released it to steam, and with these quality I'm sure he will get good number of sales, BUT release on steam means he had to deal with EN publisher (if he doesn't have his own team) which most of the time complicated and cumbersome. The easiest and fastest way is just to hired professional translator and insert the translation himself and release it in DLsite, but the sales number usually isn't high.

Take for example the very popular Imouto Life series. The first game is sold about 110K copies, but the EN ver. of the game (in which he hired pro translator) only sold about 3K copies, only higher compared to KR ver (2K sold) but lower than CH ver (18K combined). He then tried to go to western market and partnered with Kagura games to distribute through Steam and Kagura games own website, but it's still months to come (or even years if we talk about Kagura lol).

So for me I think if he's wanted to release EN ver. it's best just to hire translator and release it in DLsite and be done with it so he can concentrate on releasing the next game. Trying to go to steam or western market in general is just a headache inducing experience. But then again it's up to him.
I see, well the translation work is already in progress so we'll see how it turns out. And i hope soon.

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
anyone know how to fix the 11111 issue? also im using latest version and i can't see the cinema scene

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
anyone know how to fix the 11111 issue? also im using latest version and i can't see the cinema scene
Follow these instructions:
Okay I fix it. I just download Local Remulator x64 and It works. Now I can play :) No more 111 and I don't need to chance language from system. I drop the link for who wanna play without system changes. Also thx for the mega file for translate Vamptu

View attachment 2742728

Reactions: tung2005