Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
The best time to get them to appear in the cinema is at 16:00.
Do this:
Train Ayano 1 cycle then train Mayuko 1 cycle and the time will be ~16:00, now just go to the cinema and they both will appear there.
thank you

nhokrauboy

Jan 21, 2019
I apply the translation, run the game even with Local Remulator, when I do the fishing it show like this and it not even allow me doing anything, is there any way to fix it? Untitled.png

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
How did you translate it could you teach me?
Everything is written in the massage that you've quoted, download the game, download and place the translator into the main folder of the game and if you don't want to customize the config file by yourself there's a different one mentioned there that you can use.

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Wowowowo this game is just soooo good, if someone have game like this I'm in ! Already done NTR Legend and summer/winter memories

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Everything is written in the massage that you've quoted, download the game, download and place the translator into the main folder of the game and if you don't want to customize the config file by yourself there's a different one mentioned there that you can use.
Where are you I get the whole game in Japanese and without interenet is still in Japanese does not have it complete in English

Okiam666

Mar 15, 2023
[ QUOTE = "mikoyukino, post: 11064881, membro: 377718" ]
Acho que a fraude ainda funciona, você só precisa de uma broca de energia ilimitada para obter 50.000, então esse é o único número que aparece na lista de verificação.

( compre algo ou adicione dinheiro, o número mudará )

View attachment 2717060
[ / QUOTE ]
o u ta bugado na parte da broca o cara não me paga não inporta quanto eu faça ele não paga pensei ue tinha ue comprar o bastão pra ele me pagar mas não funciona

nhokrauboy

Jan 21, 2019
Where did you get the the translator? From here? If so then point me to it.
I remembered I took from another post from this page, the one also give the asset folder, I think I'll try redownload the game to see if anything change

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Honestly i don't get it what's the problem with the translator. Just put it in the directory and all worked. But i guess different software settings n stuff can make it complicated.
Anyway i hope english version would be released soon.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Honestly i don't get it what's the problem with the translator. Just put it in the directory and all worked. But i guess different software settings n stuff can make it complicated.
Anyway i hope english version would be released soon.
The thing is people ignore the Git repository and the instructions, but yeah it's literally drag and drop, also I not so sure about the official English translation coming out soon. DEV has promised but no official word has been said at his Ci-EN that he's on it.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
The thing is people ignore the Git repository and the instructions, but yeah it's literally drag and drop, also I not so sure about the official English translation coming out soon. DEV has promised but no official word has been said at his Ci-EN that he's on it.
Well i can tell you... from sources <_<, that it's 100% done by now, he needs to proofread it...sorta(though it's already been re-checked) and dunno when he's gonna put it in the game and in what way. My guess - it will be the same game, just additional line in the list of languages, not a separate release.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Btw judging from ingame text, pairs should watch different movies in the cinema, not just the same one all the time. Though i don't know if it's random or has a progression system. Also that cinema CG event, it should have 3 different stages(for each girl) which are gradually progressing. Yet now in the game there is only the 1st one on repeat.
I guess it's that kind of thing when you can't report a bug, because you don't know how it should work.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Btw judging from ingame text, pairs should watch different movies in the cinema, not just the same one all the time. Though i don't know if it's random or has a progression system. Also that cinema CG event, it should have 3 different stages(for each girl) which are gradually progressing. Yet now in the game there is only the 1st one on repeat.
I guess it's that kind of thing when you can't report a bug, because you don't know how it should work.
Okay so I noticed this as I switched to 1.7.1, the thing is that in previous versions when the husband/boyfriend goes to sleep you can do an action, the next time he goes to sleep a new action opens and then the third. However now you need to do the cinema 3 times, first you unlock the first action then end the cinema scene without CG and go to the cinema again and then the 2nd option opens and so on.
Kinda weird but most defiantly a bug.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Okay so I noticed this as I switched to 1.7.1, the thing is that in previous versions when the husband/boyfriend goes to sleep you can do an action, the next time he goes to sleep a new action opens and then the third. However now you need to do the cinema 3 times, first you unlock the first action then end the cinema scene without CG and go to the cinema again and then the 2nd option opens and so on.
Kinda weird but most defiantly a bug.
Hmmm, i tried the game since... 1.5 or so? I can't remember what versions were back then because of rapid updates, but as i remember it always was only one action per event. So the 2nd time i go to the cinema - i have 2nd opened, then third. The thing i said about - is that CG event when you raised lust to the max, don't know about the art itself, but there are 3 different sets of text per each girl, where they are gradually getting more lewd.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
ok so i keep getting the 1111 glitch. i downloaded the local remulator and everything. is their something i'm missing?

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Hmmm, i tried the game since... 1.5 or so? I can't remember what versions were back then because of rapid updates, but as i remember it always was only one action per event. So the 2nd time i go to the cinema - i have 2nd opened, then third. The thing i said about - is that CG event when you raised lust to the max, don't know about the art itself, but there are 3 different sets of text per each girl, where they are gradually getting more lewd.
I think there is only one CG scene per girl, never seen something different like text or CG, it's always the same.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
ok so i keep getting the 1111 glitch. i downloaded the local remulator and everything. is their something i'm missing?
I don't get how people still getting this problem..
Where did you download the game and the translator from?