Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
question, how do i go to the cinema with the wife and blue haired girl? they both say they would watch a movie at some point, i have met the blue haired girl in front of the movie but i wasnt close enough to her to talk to them and never seen them again, didnt see the wife but i am assuming she can be spotted? thank you

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
First you will visit the convenient store in the morning when Yui and the big guy are talking. Do this until you get a pop up massage.
After that at 00:00 till 02:00 (Not including) you will see in the Construction site at the top left of the map shadow figures.
Now to get the scene to happen, the steps are as follows:
  1. When you're in the construction site fast forward the time until 02:00 and Yui will bump into you.
  2. Do this 2 more times (3 time in total).
  3. At the 3rd time call her by her name when she bumps into you.
  4. Do step 1 again but this time don't forward time just talk to the shadows, when you do this Yui will let you join them.
After this you can come to the construction site anytime you like to revisit the scene.
Please explain step 4, I have going back and forth to the construction site but there isn't a single shadow there...

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
I don't know how to access the laptop people are talking about to utilize the spy cameras I placed in one of the girl's homes. Is it something I have to buy? Also, can you use it to spy on scenes of the couple having sex?
When you buy the cameras you get the laptop for free.
Once you got the cameras and install them you can watch the couple in your room from the laptop, you will see a short scene between them at 00:00 if the husband/boyfriend isn't depressed.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
question, how do i go to the cinema with the wife and blue haired girl? they both say they would watch a movie at some point, i have met the blue haired girl in front of the movie but i wasnt close enough to her to talk to them and never seen them again, didnt see the wife but i am assuming she can be spotted? thank you
The best time to get them to appear in the cinema is at 16:00.
Do this:
Train Ayano 1 cycle then train Mayuko 1 cycle and the time will be ~16:00, now just go to the cinema and they both will appear there.

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
The best time to get them to appear in the cinema is at 16:00.
Do this:
Train Ayano 1 cycle then train Mayuko 1 cycle and the time will be ~16:00, now just go to the cinema and they both will appear there.
thank you

nhokrauboy

Jan 21, 2019
I apply the translation, run the game even with Local Remulator, when I do the fishing it show like this and it not even allow me doing anything, is there any way to fix it? Untitled.png

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
How did you translate it could you teach me?
Everything is written in the massage that you've quoted, download the game, download and place the translator into the main folder of the game and if you don't want to customize the config file by yourself there's a different one mentioned there that you can use.

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Wowowowo this game is just soooo good, if someone have game like this I'm in ! Already done NTR Legend and summer/winter memories

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Everything is written in the massage that you've quoted, download the game, download and place the translator into the main folder of the game and if you don't want to customize the config file by yourself there's a different one mentioned there that you can use.
Where are you I get the whole game in Japanese and without interenet is still in Japanese does not have it complete in English

Okiam666

Mar 15, 2023
[ QUOTE = "mikoyukino, post: 11064881, membro: 377718" ]
Acho que a fraude ainda funciona, você só precisa de uma broca de energia ilimitada para obter 50.000, então esse é o único número que aparece na lista de verificação.

( compre algo ou adicione dinheiro, o número mudará )

View attachment 2717060
[ / QUOTE ]
o u ta bugado na parte da broca o cara não me paga não inporta quanto eu faça ele não paga pensei ue tinha ue comprar o bastão pra ele me pagar mas não funciona

nhokrauboy

Jan 21, 2019
Where did you get the the translator? From here? If so then point me to it.
I remembered I took from another post from this page, the one also give the asset folder, I think I'll try redownload the game to see if anything change

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Honestly i don't get it what's the problem with the translator. Just put it in the directory and all worked. But i guess different software settings n stuff can make it complicated.
Anyway i hope english version would be released soon.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Honestly i don't get it what's the problem with the translator. Just put it in the directory and all worked. But i guess different software settings n stuff can make it complicated.
Anyway i hope english version would be released soon.
The thing is people ignore the Git repository and the instructions, but yeah it's literally drag and drop, also I not so sure about the official English translation coming out soon. DEV has promised but no official word has been said at his Ci-EN that he's on it.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
The thing is people ignore the Git repository and the instructions, but yeah it's literally drag and drop, also I not so sure about the official English translation coming out soon. DEV has promised but no official word has been said at his Ci-EN that he's on it.
Well i can tell you... from sources <_<, that it's 100% done by now, he needs to proofread it...sorta(though it's already been re-checked) and dunno when he's gonna put it in the game and in what way. My guess - it will be the same game, just additional line in the list of languages, not a separate release.