Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Btw judging from ingame text, pairs should watch different movies in the cinema, not just the same one all the time. Though i don't know if it's random or has a progression system. Also that cinema CG event, it should have 3 different stages(for each girl) which are gradually progressing. Yet now in the game there is only the 1st one on repeat.
I guess it's that kind of thing when you can't report a bug, because you don't know how it should work.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Btw judging from ingame text, pairs should watch different movies in the cinema, not just the same one all the time. Though i don't know if it's random or has a progression system. Also that cinema CG event, it should have 3 different stages(for each girl) which are gradually progressing. Yet now in the game there is only the 1st one on repeat.
I guess it's that kind of thing when you can't report a bug, because you don't know how it should work.
Okay so I noticed this as I switched to 1.7.1, the thing is that in previous versions when the husband/boyfriend goes to sleep you can do an action, the next time he goes to sleep a new action opens and then the third. However now you need to do the cinema 3 times, first you unlock the first action then end the cinema scene without CG and go to the cinema again and then the 2nd option opens and so on.
Kinda weird but most defiantly a bug.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Okay so I noticed this as I switched to 1.7.1, the thing is that in previous versions when the husband/boyfriend goes to sleep you can do an action, the next time he goes to sleep a new action opens and then the third. However now you need to do the cinema 3 times, first you unlock the first action then end the cinema scene without CG and go to the cinema again and then the 2nd option opens and so on.
Kinda weird but most defiantly a bug.
Hmmm, i tried the game since... 1.5 or so? I can't remember what versions were back then because of rapid updates, but as i remember it always was only one action per event. So the 2nd time i go to the cinema - i have 2nd opened, then third. The thing i said about - is that CG event when you raised lust to the max, don't know about the art itself, but there are 3 different sets of text per each girl, where they are gradually getting more lewd.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
ok so i keep getting the 1111 glitch. i downloaded the local remulator and everything. is their something i'm missing?

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Hmmm, i tried the game since... 1.5 or so? I can't remember what versions were back then because of rapid updates, but as i remember it always was only one action per event. So the 2nd time i go to the cinema - i have 2nd opened, then third. The thing i said about - is that CG event when you raised lust to the max, don't know about the art itself, but there are 3 different sets of text per each girl, where they are gradually getting more lewd.
I think there is only one CG scene per girl, never seen something different like text or CG, it's always the same.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
ok so i keep getting the 1111 glitch. i downloaded the local remulator and everything. is their something i'm missing?
I don't get how people still getting this problem..
Where did you download the game and the translator from?

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Maybe not the last version of the game, of something about your region, as i saw here? Never ever had that issue, and all i did was either using locale emulator with basics Jap. locale emulation, or using english MTL patch.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
I think there is only one CG scene per girl, never seen something different like text or CG, it's always the same.
The same for me, i never saw other versions of it, but they are there. Already wrote the dev about it.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
I don't get how people still getting this problem..
Where did you download the game and the translator from?
downloaded both from here. the game from this thread (first page) the local from a post on this thread saying it fixed the 1111 glitch and the english translation from a thread here on f95

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Honestly, in my opinion, what the game is lacking now(not counting the bug fixes on the way), is probably variation of animations. As people were mentioning here, relating to NTR legend and others - it could be better. Additionally - the clothes. There are variations of clothes for the female characters in the game, distinctive for each of them, yet in H-scenes they are always fully naked. Kinda makes it nearly all the same.
Also i mentioned some idea for development to the dev, but he's busy with dlc in mind right now. My point was - if it's already NTR oriented game even with it in the name. There is basically half of that genre lacking here(where either male or female MC is NTRed by others) so potentially half of the people that are looking into the genre would skip this game, and the general idea was - to add another boss-character to the game for example, something like part-timer trainer that comes to the dojo few times per week, player fights it just like Rika, and if he lost - the guy would 'train' the girls instead of MC, while MC can only watch the events in dojo or act in the city for a day. Basically all the mechanics that are already in the game. And maybe even with corruption progression in that, it would add some more challenge and long-term interest to the game, as well as interest another half of ntr-genre fans in the game.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
downloaded both from here. the game from this thread (first page) the local from a post on this thread saying it fixed the 1111 glitch and the english translation from a thread here on f95
Delete all of it and backup your save files.
Here you go, this has all the things you need:

Latest version of the game:

Translator here:

Custom config file here:

Reactions: Vanik

Relliken

May 14, 2020
Okay, after i looked through this whole thread and cant find another person having asked that question, ill do it myself. Is it normal that i am getting invited into the girls homes and it still says "cant go there because i dont know anyone there" when clicking on their houses on the map? Im using the gameversion from the download link of page 1 of this thread + perfect start savegame. thanks for help guys

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Okay, after i looked through this whole thread and cant find another person having asked that question, ill do it myself. Is it normal that i am getting invited into the girls homes and it still says "cant go there because i dont know anyone there" when clicking on their houses on the map? Im using the gameversion from the download link of page 1 of this thread + perfect start savegame. thanks for help guys
That's just how it is. Initially the mechanics for the girls' houses were different, but it was broken on release. While fixing it, dev. decided that it's easier to change/update how it works. So those invitations to their houses left in the game from the the prev. system. Only developers know what are they going to do with it, maybe update the dialogues later, or maybe add something new to the houses.

Reactions: Relliken

Relliken

May 14, 2020
That's just how it is. Initially the mechanics for the girls' houses were different, but it was broken on release. While fixing it, dev. decided that it's easier to change/update how it works. So those invitations to their houses left in the game from the the prev. system. Only developers know what are they going to do with it, maybe update the dialogues later, or maybe add something new to the houses.
just to clarify, that means that there is currently no way to get the house scenes for each girl?

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
just to clarify, that means that there is currently no way to get the house scenes for each girl?
No, on the contrary - since ver. 1.7.1 you can get to both girls' houses. You need to buy the key for Mayuko's house from the fish shop, and key for Ayano's room from the black market guy. Plus new item Spy camera can be also bought from the black market to install in their houses.
To set the cameras - you go in during the day, while they are in dojo, to have interaction with girls - you have to go after the training (instead of cinema) or during the night.

Reactions: Relliken