Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
don't this game have a gallery? I missed the cinema events with the 2 main chicks and I can't play those again after the 2 guys discovered that they're cucked
You need to train them in the morning for the cinema events to appear. It's still doable after cucked. The only missables after cuck are the couples having sex at night.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Was there even any actual info from the developer himself about the approx. release date of that DLC?

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Was there even any actual info from the developer himself about the approx. release date of that DLC?
From this post: made at mid-july

Deepl translation of last part:

I recommend that you look for the specific event occurrence conditions yourself!
In the meantime, here are two points!

(1) Aoi's event will take place at Aoigamiyama, which is the key point.
(2) Aoi is not human, so she can't take off the leaf hat she wears on her head. I haven't put an answer to why that is, neither in the game~. But let's just say it has something to do with this characterisation.

There was a lot of content in this update, so I tested it over and over again, but you might still run into new bugs ....... If you do, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know, and I'll address the feedback I get as soon as possible! I'll try to address the feedback as soon as possible!

I'm planning to upload it to the platform around the end of this month, so please wait a little longer.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
From this post:

Deepl translation of last part:

I recommend that you look for the specific event occurrence conditions yourself!
In the meantime, here are two points!

(1) Aoi's event will take place at Aoigamiyama, which is the key point.
(2) Aoi is not human, so she can't take off the leaf hat she wears on her head. I haven't put an answer to why that is, neither in the game~. But let's just say it has something to do with this characterisation.

There was a lot of content in this update, so I tested it over and over again, but you might still run into new bugs ....... If you do, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know, and I'll address the feedback I get as soon as possible! I'll try to address the feedback as soon as possible!

I'm planning to upload it to the platform around the end of this month, so please wait a little longer.
Oh, i see, it really was mentioned. Well, i guess he decided to release it altogether: the new content with updates/fixes and english.