Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

trashya

Feb 21, 2020
wait, green haired girl can appear in construction site ? :OO
and blue haired one can be in the cinema ? :O

how ? when ? why ? where ? i just probably found a new universe

Osas2nd

Apr 24, 2022
wait, green haired girl can appear in construction site ? :OO
and blue haired one can be in the cinema ? :O

how ? when ? why ? where ? i just probably found a new universe
Green hair girl - go to construction site at 0.00 and come back to it when the time is 2.00, you will bump into her. Do this four more times and she will let you join her

Blue hair - i think you just need to train her once and go to the movies in the afternoon

bingalinga

Aug 5, 2023
First you need to own sleeping pills, then after training one of them and they appear in front of the vending machine and the 2 options to H her are hidden talk to the boyfriend/husband and choose sleeping pills.
Then talk to her again.
Use the sleeping pills first and then talk to her, otherwise it will lock you on the normal h in your room

steamdeckguy

Nov 29, 2019
This game's 1.7.1 version works well with Steam Deck using Proton Experimental and the translation provided by Surgy.
This game's 1.8 BepInEx MTL-Translated version currently does not work on Steam Deck on any Proton version as it fails to start BepInEx with the following error (preloader log is attached), presumably having to do with the translation method.

JackAwl

Apr 20, 2020
can someone help me
seems that i can't unlock the CG in the recollection
and sleeping pills option did appear but the girl still give me the mc room sex option instead of the sleeping bf option

Sadaction

Jun 29, 2020
This game's 1.7.1 version works well with Steam Deck using Proton Experimental and the translation provided by Surgy.
This game's 1.8 BepInEx MTL-Translated version currently does not work on Steam Deck on any Proton version as it fails to start BepInEx with the following error (preloader log is attached), presumably having to do with the translation method.
1.8 works fine
I didn't even think she was in trouble. I ran with proton_LG_8_11 (picrelated). Don't even need japanese locale like on windows.

p.s Or I most likely misunderstood and this is a translated 1.8 version (which I didn't know about), English is very difficult for me

Last edited:

ccuancc

Sep 29, 2022
Green hair girl do not appear at the construction site anymore for me after I guess her name correctly. And the muscle girl also gone after I beat her too.

steamdeckguy

Nov 29, 2019
p.s Or I most likely misunderstood and this is a translated 1.8 version (which I didn't know about), English is very difficult for me
Yes, apologies, I should have clarified - the 1.8 version of the game runs without any launch options, but BepInEx will not start on the MTL-Translated version of 1.8 using the WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp.dll=n,b" %command% launch option.

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Green hair girl do not appear at the construction site anymore for me after I guess her name correctly. And the muscle girl also gone after I beat her too.
You need to go to the Construction Site between 00:00 - 02:00 (excluded) and check the top left of the map.
Rika the muscle girl is part of the main story line after the story ends that's it for her.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
After the husbands of two girls found out they were sexually harassed, how should I enter the two girls' house?
If you already have the keys, you can enter their houses from 18:00 till 20:00, and if male is 'depressed' yo additionally can come to that house after 2:00 at night.

ccuancc

Sep 29, 2022
You need to go to the Construction Site between 00:00 - 02:00 (excluded) and check the top left of the map.
Rika the muscle girl is part of the main story line after the story ends that's it for her.
Thank you, I finally found the green hair girl now, thought it was an event that triggered automatically. and Rika appear after I sleep, I was farming for money and the girls level so I skip sleep and eat the food instead.