Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
For people who don't know how to play DLC folder; How to use DLC: Download the latest game (version 1.9), open the game folder, download the DLC, decompress it, and paste the displayed file into the "StreamingAssets" folder inside the "Dojo NTR_Data" folder. Is included. Also still game has 111 problem so i recommend u to use '' Local Remulator x64'' if u won't u would probably see this; 1691692888015.png

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm guessing the game is not translated yet, right? I see some of you posting links but the title of the thread is still "translation request".

Hamtaku

Dec 17, 2022
I'm guessing the game is not translated yet, right? I see some of you posting links but the title of the thread is still "translation request".

english is out, just can't make thread in game section yet and i bought it, here lemme post my link to the ultimate edition

This is 1.9 + dlc + a cheat file to have 999999 fish and money save included for those who wants a fresh start with cheat

Someone can go ahead and make a thread if you can and post it up

P.s Third button on menu changes game to english via selection

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
english is out, just can't make thread in game section yet and i bought it, here lemme post my link to the ultimate edition

This is 1.9 + dlc + a cheat file to have 999999 fish and money save included for those who wants a fresh start with cheat

Someone can go ahead and make a thread if you can and post it up

P.s Third button on menu changes game to english via selection
Oh, that's great. Thank you, dear sir :coffee:

Reactions: rainwh0

rainwh0

Aug 5, 2022
For people who don't know how to play DLC folder; How to use DLC: Download the latest game (version 1.9), open the game folder, download the DLC, decompress it, and paste the displayed file into the "StreamingAssets" folder inside the "Dojo NTR_Data" folder. Is included. Also still game has 111 problem so i recommend u to use '' Local Remulator x64'' if u won't u would probably see this; View attachment 2841941
so when use locale emulator play with japanese mode, like this? 1691706936863.png

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Does aoi have any events other than tent and river ? She seemed to wear clothes in the dlsite picture but can't find that

Hamtaku

Dec 17, 2022
Does aoi have any events other than tent and river ? She seemed to wear clothes in the dlsite picture but can't find that
I've seen only tent and river, also you can fuck the chick at the store now, this game is special he's got something here hopefully he'll add an expansion or something.

bartosz

Jun 25, 2017
Ok, so I will be propably laughed at for being complete dumbass, but can someone tell me how to close windows such as the shopping one? I thought that using esc would work but I only see that main menu pop ups behind the windonw and I cannot do anything with it.