Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Well there's also some new minor update, 1.93 - something about adjusting UI for english translation and fixing bugs here and there.

mjfff

Dec 1, 2020
I’m not finding Aio even though I’ve caught lots of fish and go during the evenings. Any ideas?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I’m not finding Aio even though I’ve caught lots of fish and go during the evenings. Any ideas?
She's hidden in the river. You must click the floating plants and you will eventually find her. She will flee the first time though.

Wulalagoulong

Dec 26, 2020
For some reason the 4th scene of master's room, cinema CG2 and cinema CG3 for the two main heroines are always dark in the gallery, and I can't trigger them in any way I can think of
Someone know how to unlock them? Aleady unlocked all other scenes and CGs

Reactions: Sebooooooo

D00m_guy

Oct 5, 2023
if you have 111 problem you just need to add japanese language to your windows and select after restart with it

go language settings > add japanese > select and restart (you dont need to select sound data) > start the game and voila
---

also about the apartment bug its doesn't fixed yet. you can't solve it this problem is kinda fatal you guys have to wait new fix for that so just don't grind for a while
I did it but it still doesn't working.

gilldam

Nov 26, 2023
Has anyone been able to unlock Cinema Cg 2 + 3 for any of the 3 characters?

I can't seem to figure out what parameters are involved since Yui has full lust from the start.