Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

D00m_guy

Oct 5, 2023
if you have 111 problem you just need to add japanese language to your windows and select after restart with it

go language settings > add japanese > select and restart (you dont need to select sound data) > start the game and voila
---

also about the apartment bug its doesn't fixed yet. you can't solve it this problem is kinda fatal you guys have to wait new fix for that so just don't grind for a while
I did it but it still doesn't working.

gilldam

Nov 26, 2023
Has anyone been able to unlock Cinema Cg 2 + 3 for any of the 3 characters?

I can't seem to figure out what parameters are involved since Yui has full lust from the start.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Has anyone been able to unlock Cinema Cg 2 + 3 for any of the 3 characters?

I can't seem to figure out what parameters are involved since Yui has full lust from the start.
As far as i can tell it's just bugged and wasn't fixed yet. There are the same CGs, just text changes, kinda development of events one after another.

poopems

Jun 25, 2020
Is there a way to get the girls to go to a specific place in the dojo? Like, if I want them to go outside in the garden. Is there a way to do that, or is it random?

Last edited:

risposa

Aug 10, 2022
Creo que el truco todavía funciona, solo necesitas energía ilimitada para obtener 50,000, entonces ese es el único número que aparece en la lista de escaneo.

(compre algo o agregue dinero, el número cambiará)

[ADJUNTAR=completo]2717060[/ADJUNTAR]
[/CITA]
¿Puedes hacer un tutorial?

zeroray7

Mar 16, 2019
english is out, just can't make thread in game section yet and i bought it, here lemme post my link to the ultimate edition

This is 1.9 + dlc + a cheat file to have 999999 fish and money save included for those who wants a fresh start with cheat

Someone can go ahead and make a thread if you can and post it up

P.s Third button on menu changes game to english via selection
Hi good sir, can I bother you with a reup? File is missing

Oct 14, 2018
any update on this ?
is there a thread updated for this (eng version?) ?

above me (Zeroray7) was replying to a deadlink (file does not exist)
so maybe someone can re upload this file ?
(if there isnt any updated thread)

thanks!