Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Is the fishing broken for anyone else? Just get a bunch of 1's and no interactions.
i've seen this a bunch of times in this thread already, can't say for sure but i guess you're using old version of the game. The latest is 1.7.1 and as i remember the dev fixed all the 11111 issues already.

Hayden Rodd

Aug 29, 2018
Where exactly is the laptop? I've set up the spy cameras in both houses but can't find the laptop or wherever the place I'm supposed to be spying through at. There's nothing else in my inventory

Osas2nd

Apr 24, 2022
Where exactly is the laptop? I've set up the spy cameras in both houses but can't find the laptop or wherever the place I'm supposed to be spying through at. There's nothing else in my inventory
The laptop can be found in your room

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
also v1.8 came out today it added recollection and achievements. apparently there was some issue with adding the new content to the update so he made an announcement page for the dlc and it should be out within the week if i understood the post correctly.

Reactions: Isoldebaden

Romul220V

Aug 4, 2018
also v1.8 came out today it added recollection and achievements. apparently there was some issue with adding the new content to the update so he made an announcement page for the dlc and it should be out within the week if i understood the post correctly.
damn, and i've wanted to go for a new run in 1.71. Oh well, gonna wait for 1.8 then

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
I cannot see it. It's not anywhere.
You need to buy a spy camera at the construction site, and right there in the dialogue the guy would tell you that you need a PC to watch the video from the installed cameras, and that he'll give you his old laptop because you bought a lot of stuff from him and being kinda regular customer. After that the laptop will appear in MCs room on the table.

dummyttwo

May 2, 2020
Is there any ending in this game? I have everything maxed out and it's like I am stuck in a loop doing the same things all over again. Both girls lvl 5, the girl at the convience store I managed to go with her at the cinema and I beat the muscle girl. Is there anything else? ;p

Hayden Rodd

Aug 29, 2018
You need to buy a spy camera at the construction site, and right there in the dialogue the guy would tell you that you need a PC to watch the video from the installed cameras, and that he'll give you his old laptop because you bought a lot of stuff from him and being kinda regular customer. After that the laptop will appear in MCs room on the table.
Okay thanks. I've figured out why. My save is literally bugged so this dialog never appeared for me. Started fresh on a new save and obtained the laptop no problem

bingalinga

Aug 5, 2023
Muscle girl stopped appearing to me, never appeared in movies too, is this a bug?
Also the only interaction with green hair girl is at the cinema and construction site at 2 a.m.?

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Is there any ending in this game? I have everything maxed out and it's like I am stuck in a loop doing the same things all over again. Both girls lvl 5, the girl at the convience store I managed to go with her at the cinema and I beat the muscle girl. Is there anything else? ;p
There is kinda logical story ending, on June 20th.After which you can continue playing, or apparently with the new update there will be also a NG+ option with transferring the save data.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Muscle girl stopped appearing to me, never appeared in movies too, is this a bug?
Also the only interaction with green hair girl is at the cinema and construction site at 2 a.m.?
She appears each week, just for a fight in dojo, the last one is on June 10th, as for green haired girl - for now that's all, i think the last update gives her something similar to houses scenes that other girls have, but as she's not training in dojo - she doesn't have That part of ingame content.

Reactions: kevvang08

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
Anyone know how to get this scene?
First you need to own sleeping pills, then after training one of them and they appear in front of the vending machine and the 2 options to H her are hidden talk to the boyfriend/husband and choose sleeping pills.
Then talk to her again.