Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
anyone have the finished game file?
Check here:

I see people not managing to edit the money so here are my files:

0 - non clear / no Ayano yet / no cams owned / no sleep pills owned / not depressed / max all stats
1 - full clear / all unlocked (Except new items)/ both depressed / max all stats
2 - non clear / no cams installed / Ayano not maxed / Yui not maxed / key owned / max all stats
3 - non clear / no cams / no keys / Ayano just unlocked / Yui CG unlocks this night / max all stats
4 - non clear / cams installed / keys owned / all girls maxed / not depressed / max all stats

All save files have high amount of Gold and Fish, have fun!

Reactions: sheeeen

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Ok, just so I can understand better, what exactly can you do now in the game and what features is the creator going to be adding in the next update?

Sep 3, 2019
Ok, just so I can understand better, what exactly can you do now in the game
You can do what you can do in the game, it's feature complete now.

and what features is the creator going to be adding in the next update?
We don't know yet. The dev doesn't talk about adding features on the next update or promising anything of sort. We only speculate that, based on some discrepancy on the in-game conversation (cucked husband/boyfriend tell us to visit their house but there's no actual visiting events) and the suspiciously vacant 4th camera placement, that we thought maybe the dev will add these thing on future updates. The dev himself doesn't said anything of this matter and we will be pleasantly surprised if he actually add it in the future.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
You can do what you can do in the game, it's feature complete now.

We don't know yet. The dev doesn't talk about adding features on the next update or promising anything of sort. We only speculate that, based on some discrepancy on the in-game conversation (cucked husband/boyfriend tell us to visit their house but there's no actual visiting events) and the suspiciously vacant 4th camera placement, that we thought maybe the dev will add these thing on future updates. The dev himself doesn't said anything of this matter and we will be pleasantly surprised if he actually add it in the future.
Oh ok. I was under the impression that someone, in the previous page, said that based on the creator's ci-en posts, there would be additional features. Considering how the other "big three" NTR games similar to this one have the player be able to acess the wife's/girlfriend's home, it does look like it would be.....a missed opportunity if he also didn't do the same thing. I hope he will.

Sep 3, 2019
Oh ok. I was under the impression that someone, in the previous page, said that based on the creator's ci-en posts, there would be additional features.
Yes, but what we mean is that, based on the dev post on his ci-en's blog post, in which he said he added new things on top of the regular bug fix (he added camera system in v1.6.5 and mechanical limb system in v1.7), that make us speculate that he may added new things on future updates.

Considering how the other "big three" NTR games similar to this one have the player be able to acess the wife's/girlfriend's home, it does look like it would be.....a missed opportunity if he also didn't do the same thing. I hope he will.
There's a big bug on the game prior to v1.6 that prevents you accessing the wife/hf house. This was fixed gradually from v1.6.5 onward, and on v1.7 and up everything is fixed (you now can surveil the house 24h, go the house when the husband's out, or go to the house when both of them out). Of course we want MORE feature added, such as the above invite system, but it's up to the dev, we can only hope.

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

fernanda318

Sep 5, 2020
can anyone help ?I could only install the camera in Ayano's apartment , it doesn't appear to install anywhere else

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Yes, but what we mean is that, based on the dev post on his ci-en's blog post, in which he said he added new things on top of the regular bug fix (he added camera system in v1.6.5 and mechanical limb system in v1.7), that make us speculate that he may added new things on future updates.

There's a big bug on the game prior to v1.6 that prevents you accessing the wife/hf house. This was fixed gradually from v1.6.5 onward, and on v1.7 and up everything is fixed (you now can surveil the house 24h, go the house when the husband's out, or go to the house when both of them out). Of course we want MORE feature added, such as the above invite system, but it's up to the dev, we can only hope.
I see, now. Thanks for explaining!

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
So I got to a point where I got a menu with 5 options, and I eventually got a game over. I don't have the translation so I have no idea what happened. Can someone explain?

LeMustacheMan

Feb 13, 2022
I used the translation on a different thread and have been faced with several bugs. 1st is fishing simply doesn't work, a series of 1's and 0's appear. I've tried changing my regional settings as well as local remulator, doesn't fix it. Also none of the movies scenes work, instead of the scene, it stays on the movie theater with the text going by, this is how it is for all three girls. I'm 90% sure its due to it being bugged by not being in japanese or whatever but at this point I've given up.

Sep 3, 2019
I used the translation on a different thread and have been faced with several bugs. 1st is fishing simply doesn't work, a series of 1's and 0's appear. I've tried changing my regional settings as well as local remulator, doesn't fix it. Also none of the movies scenes work, instead of the scene, it stays on the movie theater with the text going by, this is how it is for all three girls. I'm 90% sure its due to it being bugged by not being in japanese or whatever but at this point I've given up.
Well I don't even have to change many things and I can play the game no problems, look below for my language/regional settings. I also didn't even use JP locale emulator. Try to set everything Japanese or just match my settings below, if it still doesn't work maybe there's something wrong with the translator setting or something.

lang.png

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023

There was a person on this thread that solved all the translation bugs, check here:

Okay I fix it. I just download Local Remulator x64 and It works. Now I can play :) No more 111 and I don't need to chance language from system. I drop the link for who wanna play without system changes. Also thx for the mega file for translate Vamptu

View attachment 2742728
Follow our chain conversation and you will get all the necessary files and instructions.

BULGOLGI

Jul 14, 2023
Good afternoon Can anyone give me a game save close to the end!? I played the archive did not unpack and lost everything