RPGM [Translation Request] Sol/Rui: Magical Girl of Another World (V.1.02)

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
That explains everything. No idea why, but your file names got all messed up. Maybe your computer wasn't equipped to handle Japanese text for some reason and misread the names as it was downloading/extracting the files. You have all the right files, it's just that the names are different.

Whatever the reason, I don't think it's something I can solve on my end. I did upload my Graphics folder to MEGA: here's the . You can try downloading the folder and overwriting your current Graphics folder, but if the problem is with your computer being unable to properly read Japanese file names, then I'm not sure if this will solve the problem. At the very least, you'll be able to cross-reference your file names with the ones in this MEGA folder. Good luck!
if u open it with winrar and use the options - name encoding - 932 japanese it also works

so problem is with pc not able to read it
had same problem - solved it without redownloading extra graphics

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
kinda asinine question, is it necessary to play this one before the after-mini? half my brain say logically yes, the other side says well why does mini have proper page and this doesn't....

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
kinda asinine question, is it necessary to play this one before the after-mini? half my brain say logically yes, the other side says well why does mini have proper page and this doesn't....
You can probably play after-mini just fine without playing this one. You lose out on some of the back story which makes the connection between some characters make more sense, and gives you a better feel for what has happened in the past to Rui.

I still recommend playing this one first if you have the time. It's complete and has a translation, it's just nobody has bothered to take the time to put together a full game post instead of a translation post. But there's a fully working link here if you want it.

Reactions: sozy

zextem

Jun 10, 2022
You can probably play after-mini just fine without playing this one. You lose out on some of the back story which makes the connection between some characters make more sense, and gives you a better feel for what has happened in the past to Rui.

I still recommend playing this one first if you have the time. It's complete and has a translation, it's just nobody has bothered to take the time to put together a full game post instead of a translation post. But there's a fully working link here if you want it.
i cant open it- i am bad with zip files its keep saying couldnt find rjss200j

zextem

Jun 10, 2022

i am suck with zip files

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
i am suck with zip files
That's the standard, "You don't have the RTP installed" message. RPGMaker games typically require a Run Time Package installed, depending on which version of RPGMaker it is.

Here is a thread about it. Just install all the RTPs so that you don't have the problem in the future with other RPGMaker games.

DKdavion

Aug 14, 2021
That's the standard, "You don't have the RTP installed" message. RPGMaker games typically require a Run Time Package installed, depending on which version of RPGMaker it is.

Here is a thread about it. Just install all the RTPs so that you don't have the problem in the future with other RPGMaker games.
THank you for the help i didnt want to start Second game without this oneXD

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Download link is dead, can someone reupload pretty please? :whistle:
No it's not.
So apparently none of you actually read the thread and just stopped at the first dead link. A few posts further down is a working link to an later update to the translation. There is also another post to a bug fix for people who have a problem with crashes due to improperly named files causing crashes.

Please read the whole thread or use the search function. Especially on a thread this short. Sometimes links go down and people post them again later. Just because one link is down doesn't mean somebody hasn't reuploaded it later in the thread already. Don't just ask, check for yourselves. You'll save yourself a lot of grief.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It's unreasonable to expect people to read the whole thread when they're sitting here with their dicks in their hands.
Put the link in the OP, like with every other thread on this site, and people posting about the link being dead will probably stop.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
It's unreasonable to expect people to read the whole thread when they're sitting here with their dicks in their hands.
Put the link in the OP, like with every other thread on this site, and people posting about the link being dead will probably stop.
Except that ultimately this is a translation request thread, not a game thread. Nobody should be expecting the translated game already in the first post of a translation request thread. Would it be nice if the OP added it? Sure. What really should be done, is someone should take the time to make a new thread for the game. Requires more effort though, so nobody's bothered to do it yet.

Reactions: SylvieRose