RPGM [Translation Request] ソルルイ -after mini- 1.0 [RJ01027690] [enokippu]

kokonot

Oct 31, 2021
I found out, Set your system locale to japanese so that the weird characters show up as japanese
Settings>Time and Language>Administrive Language Settings

Afterwards I played it using MTool to translate
Side note you also need to unzip game after you change to japanese, or you will get same error. happened to me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0 and FeNIX37

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
Mtool works fine for understanding the dialogue, but perhaps someone could explain how the minigames work? Since that text doesn't get translated..

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
which minigame?
So there's more than one.

I booted it up with Mtool and went straight to the school. First one there with the sliding bar.

But if there are more, I'd appreciate an explanation. I'm sure other people who find the thread will too.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So there's more than one.

I booted it up with Mtool and went straight to the school. First one there with the sliding bar.

But if there are more, I'd appreciate an explanation. I'm sure other people who find the thread will too.
you hit it when its in the middle, it takes multiple hits except in battle where it only takes one hitting it correctly advances her picture one stage, hitting wrong -1... its to resist mind control... which is indicated by the RED and ??????s at either end

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
you hit it when its in the middle, it takes multiple hits except in battle where it only takes one hitting it correctly advances her picture one stage, hitting wrong -1... its to resist mind control... which is indicated by the RED and ??????s at either end
Alright. Good to know, and thanks for the info.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Alright. Good to know, and thanks for the info.
i played it without translating, and just from the visuals, it's all a dream and the tentacle man is trying to corrupt her
it's kinda like what kate's test wouldve been if the demons werent actually good guys, since in both you go through areas with different gameplay styles and scenarios