RPGM [Translation Request] ソルルイ -after mini- 1.0 [RJ01027690] [enokippu]

ANJING50

Dec 2, 2018
AM Stuck in goblin door, does anybody have clues. I have already killed all goblins on the top cave and bottom cave, where the rest?

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
translated the language into Japanese made it the language of the Windows system, downloaded and unzipped the game, but still I can’t run it, can anyone tell me from the photo step by step what to do, maybe I missed something

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
1+

how are you people understanding whats going on lol.
Mtool is a little fiddly to understand at first but actually quite doable
That program is coded so well, it can translate almost everything and extremely easy.
Give it a shot, it changed so many games from guessing games to "playing" games for me

Edit:

Here is a short help, on which I got stuck
You open MTool
You drag the game exe into Mtool
Click "start game"
Game boots
You open Mtool again
A new tab appears with "translate" IN MTOOL

From there you can translate the game

You may need to update some fonts and so on. But as I said, its so well coded, if you listen to MTool´s messages carefully, it tells you all you need to do

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
translated the language into Japanese made it the language of the Windows system, downloaded and unzipped the game, but still I can’t run it, can anyone tell me from the photo step by step what to do, maybe I missed something
Have you changed your system locale? Method changes a bit depending on windows version. Windows 11: Settings > Language and Region > Administrative Language Settigns > Change system locale to Japanese (Japan) > Reboot. If you are on windows 7 or 10 it will be a little different, but somewhere in region or language settings under administrative.

Feb 27, 2023
anyone has an idea on how to kill the last boss of the rpg door? its too rng based and driving me to a wall i wont go over on how bs the fight design is rn, naturally no cheats/save hacks work any clue?