RPGM [Translation Request] ソルルイ -after mini- 1.0 [RJ01027690] [enokippu]

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
anyone has an idea on how to kill the last boss of the rpg door? its too rng based and driving me to a wall i wont go over on how bs the fight design is rn, naturally no cheats/save hacks work any clue?
make sure to have at least 15mp by visiting the shop before the boss (it was always on the left path for me), block the qte, abuse the 5mp skill, when he gets to low health just raise your chances of escaping his grab as much as possible before rolling to escape. then finish him off...
for me the hard bit was going through the thing multiple times and not finding any upgrades in events

Reactions: Spitefire46

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
anyone has an idea on how to kill the last boss of the rpg door? its too rng based and driving me to a wall i wont go over on how bs the fight design is rn, naturally no cheats/save hacks work any clue?
Obviously, you need to suceed the QTE's. When you get the boss relatively low, he will inflict you with a fear status effect that forces you to the ground. While on the ground, you have a few turns to dispel the status effect using one of the abilities that you get. Unfortunately, the ability description doesn't get translated, but it is the one with a "1-3" in the description. After you have the status effect down to ideally 0 stacks, or 1, use another ability to stand up and continue the fight.

At the very end, your success will be determined by a final single QTE.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Obviously, you need to suceed the QTE's. When you get the boss relatively low, he will inflict you with a fear status effect that forces you to the ground. While on the ground, you have a few turns to dispel the status effect using one of the abilities that you get. Unfortunately, the ability description doesn't get translated, but it is the one with a "1-3" in the description. After you have the status effect down to ideally 0 stacks, or 1, use another ability to stand up and continue the fight.

Guess I got unlucky then
I attempted to get up with 0 or 1 fear like 5 times

I already considered there being a super rare event on the way to the boss, which makes you find an item to prevent fear

squidly

Jan 15, 2018
Need some tips/walkthrough for fighting last boss tentacles.
Go back to the exploring map and get your atk to around 25ish and mana to 25 so you can spam sol slash 5 times . Save scum for atk from chests while buying mp with your gold when possible. If you get the orc encounter try to kill it cause free atk. You can also save scum on the encounters if you want to.

Reactions: GurochanExia

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
u can't beat it in 1 try, u need to keep retry like 1-3 times depending on how lucky u are b4 u reach the boss battle
u need to rise ur stats by getting the upgrade fruit or buying upgrade from fairy shop

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Alright I finish the end with NORMAL ENDING route. Saw some hint about TRUE END route.
Can someone explain it to me what kind hint she said to be clear the TRUE END?

Edit: Nvm finally reach TRUE END by meeting the raped girl in Rabbit House's

Last edited:

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
there wont be a steam version because of the schoolgirl zone
Like most hentai japanese game on steam, it will sell as all age version and need patch to make the game working. Last 2 games from same dev was ported by Kagura and they are very good at this - and uncensored

P.S. Seems that no one talked about how to get big tits, go to school (white door on left) then just lose all QTE checks

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Like most hentai japanese game on steam, it will sell as all age version and need patch to make the game working. Last 2 games from same dev was ported by Kagura and they are very good at this - and uncensored

P.S. Seems that no one talked about how to get big tits, go to school (white door on left) then just lose all QTE checks
yeah but the other games still had gameplay in those areas that the thing was cut, but all the gameplay here is related to the lewd

Boarborn

Apr 11, 2022
is that 'return;' enough to kill this bastard, or this is wrong?
should I let this.pluginCommand run?

Code:
Game_Interpreter.prototype.SetSpineMosaic = function (PicNo, _ImgName , _MSize) {
    return;
    _MSize = typeof _MSize !== 'undefined' ? _MSize : 1;
    let args = new Array(String(PicNo), String(_ImgName),String(_MSize));
    this.pluginCommand("SetSpineMosaic", args);
}

Feb 27, 2023

with all respect i already know how his entire kit works that isnt my issue ,all u said would be easy if sp wasnt so little and 0 way to recover it i mean 11 sp and only doing 6-8 dmg a turn? tf not to mention if u run out of sp he can instantly down u and 5 stack u AND sometimes the charge attack cant be blocked cuz the fear stacked on guard skill (rng based) and ofc he can follow it up with a knock ,,, tho x san said u cant beat it first time so yea that makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: Spitefire46

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Their last game release was in 2017 so that's really not a lot in the grand scheme of things.
their other games continue to sell well though. and botan 2 is mostly done as well

its impressive because the 50k accounted for dlsite taking 60%
they'll get even more if it does get on steam

AozakiYu

Oct 27, 2018
with all respect i already know how his entire kit works that isnt my issue ,all u said would be easy if sp wasnt so little and 0 way to recover it i mean 11 sp and only doing 6-8 dmg a turn? tf not to mention if u run out of sp he can instantly down u and 5 stack u AND sometimes the charge attack cant be blocked cuz the fear stacked on guard skill (rng based) and ofc he can follow it up with a knock ,,, tho x san said u cant beat it first time so yea that makes sense
I mean yeah, you're meant to lose a couple times during the RPG section before winning. Hell the Bunny House even does this as well, you have to get raped a couple of times to gain enough bunny points to get to the next floors.

I tried doing a "no ero/no corruption" run for the supposed TRUE END from the start (cause that's how most RPGs I've played works) and found out you had to advance it slightly to even progress.

Go back to the exploring map and get your atk to around 25ish and mana to 25 so you can spam sol slash 5 times . Save scum for atk from chests while buying mp with your gold when possible. If you get the orc encounter try to kill it cause free atk. You can also save scum on the encounters if you want to.
I beat the tentacle boss with only 210 HP, 14 ATK and 18 MP lol.