RPGM [Translation Request] ソルルイ -after mini- 1.0 [RJ01027690] [enokippu]

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
yeah that could be fun! Kagura takes long enough that it might be worth it
Let's touch bases once I release my next game. Once I make some more room on my plate I wouldn't mind adding this.
windows defender is reporting a bunch of trojans from just downloading the zip, anyone else have this?
I don't get this issue... Hm...
There is an machine translation for it in English. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pregcess-of-zeven-lovely-pretty-ultra-loving-you.23791/

Of course an official translation is always preferred.
I played it a while ago. Honestly that MTL is worse that the one I generated myself lol. And tbh its been SOOO long it wouldn't surprise me if they never release it... And its a same cuz that dev is awesome. Their other game, Grace is amazing! But with how Kagura is treating the IP it gets... I dont see it getting a TL anytime soon. A lot of JP devs are annoyed with Kagura games.

Reactions: GracefulDarkness

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn
shite

that mega above me safe tho
dude wanna hack us

Last edited:

iknownothing

Mar 15, 2019
To be frank I'm not entirely sure if they are false, a game executable don't normally access the registry many times with a myriad of different instructions, but this one does so it's quite suspicious.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
If you two ever do start on a translation for this, let it be known that I, Scrublord, cultivated the idea. We shall be spoken of for days on end, being heralded as the champions of F95 (for what little that means).
In my translation server we are going to cast an open vote to decide on which game to translate next. I'm putting this game on the ballet. When we do the poll, if it wins, me and the boys will translate and decensor this game like we did Lattice SOS. I suggest you join and get ready to vote to help me influence the vote :BootyTime:

YandereSan

Sep 28, 2019
To be frank I'm not entirely sure if they are false, a game executable don't normally access the registry many times with a myriad of different instructions, but this one does so it's quite suspicious.
Scan any RPG Maker MV game.exe and you'll get the same result. OP's game binaries are also identical with the official package on dlsite, which I just confirmed. It's a false positive.

If you are still paranoid, feel free to download nw.js directly and launch that instead.

Delete everything but www and package.json. Unzip nwjs into the game directory. Run nw.exe.

Last edited:

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
In my translation server we are going to cast an open vote to decide on which game to translate next. I'm putting this game on the ballet. When we do the poll, if it wins, me and the boys will translate and decensor this game like we did Lattice SOS. I suggest you join and get ready to vote to help me influence the vote :BootyTime:
Say no more, I'm not happy letting Kagura drag their ass on something as good as this

Reactions: TechnoParagon

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
is there no way to complete the bunny nightclub part without increasing eros at all? was trying to do a 0 eros run but the best i can get is UsaRank B with still around 40 points to go

kitti65

May 20, 2018
is there no way to complete the bunny nightclub part without increasing eros at all? was trying to do a 0 eros run but the best i can get is UsaRank B with still around 40 points to go
That the point of nightclub. you can't exit until you collapsed and there not enough points to reach rank S without gaining eros.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
She's dealing with a dream demon, that corrupts and rapes her in her mind/dimension.
Did you expect her to suddenly not get touched by the thing?

Aside from that, the objective of that thing is to break her mind and will.
Though, the typical standard of hentai/lewd RPG is usually, ends in that or we wouldn't be here in the first place. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
That the point of nightclub. you can't exit until you collapsed and there not enough points to reach rank S without gaining eros.
I mean i managed to complete it and get out without collapsing but was forced to gain atleast 6 eros :(

Jan 10, 2021
What are they annoyed by? The amount of time it takes to get the games translated? The fee or something else?
Price gauging, censorship, joke removel, THE FUCK SHIT BITCH BASTARD AND ALL THE BADWORD REMOVAL IN AN H GAME AND BEING BLOODY NUTAKU but slightly less worse i hate companies that take up creators make em feel nice then bam we take 40%(dont quote me on this ok) on profits if someone buys this game via our website. i hate companies made up of freelance workers being taken advantage of

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
What are they annoyed by? The amount of time it takes to get the games translated? The fee or something else?
Yeah that's about it. If you go on there discord you can see people talking about it. There are screenshots of JP devs saying they are unhappy with them. Particularly how long they take. I mean they have so many games in limbo yet they have the ability to announce and release new games much faster. Oneone1 is a notable dev that basically game Kagura the finger, pulling most of their games from Kagura and steam by extension. Except the newest game, which once that contract expires, I suspect it will be pulled too.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Exactly. Kagura continues to take on more and more new projects, trying to grab the rights to anything that looks like it might make them money, and prioritizing them presumably based off projected income for completion. This means games they have announced for years have continued to languish, and presumably fall further and further down their list as they get older, and the less enthusiastic fans who wanted the game move on to other interests.

Kagura announcements also often kill potential fan translations, because unless you are incredibly invested, people don't want to put in tons of effort that might get rendered unnecessary shortly after they finish, or even in the middle of their project. Because there is no way to know if Kagura is prioritizing it and will get it done soon, or if it sill just sit around for a long while.

To say nothing of the fact Kagura supposed acquisition of some fan translations. Not going to talk any more on that, because all I know is rumor, and hearsay and I can't remember where, so anything I try to say I'll probably misremember.

... The shittiest part is that despite all that, they are going to keep making money, because they have some of the best translations and uncensors at the moment.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
The uncensored art still exists in the possession of the original developer unless it was created to be censored in the first place, the devs just can't sell it in Japan and need a 3rd party to set it up, thats why Kagura comes in. Kagura is really one of the only games in town for this kind of process and i'd be surprised if their fee doesn't exceed 50% (especially on Steam) because it opens up a brand new market that otherwise wouldn't exist. Obviously i prefer uncensored Hentai but there are few ways to get it without a service like Kagura facilitating it, a game might eventually get a fan translation but it will still be censored.

Ofcourse Kagura prioritizes games they think will sell well, they are a business and they only have so many translators. Oneone1 games have a massive amount of text and although they sell well, it takes a ton of time to translate them and therefore release them.

Another thing about Kagura is that they are an established publisher at this point and Steam is a massive gateway that other publishers may not have access to, this is a bigger deal than you may think, i've known plenty of games that have been banned from Steam for seemingly no reason, while games like Summer Memories somehow make it onto steam and sell tens (if not more) of thousands of copies.

i think more competition would be great but the only one who has had consistent quality has been Kagura.

Reactions: bebe2803