RPGM [Translation Request] ソルルイ -after mini- 1.0 [RJ01027690] [enokippu]

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
lmao if i didn't have to focus on university work i probably would--Kagura usually makes pretty high quality translations, but god do they take forever
Hey, if you need any help translating hiragana code or whatever into English, I can do that. Otherwise, I'm completely useless

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
lmao if i didn't have to focus on university work i probably would--Kagura usually makes pretty high quality translations, but god do they take forever
i keep remembering lillipalace and wondering if the mind control scene was identical between characters in the original

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
i finished this game entirely in Japanese, and i gotta say: it's honestly pretty great. it calls itself "mini", but frankly, it's longer than a lot of other games i've played, and definitely worth the time

it's a really enjoyable experience, and while i still had a good time without exactly understanding what was being said, i think that having it in English will make it even better--the only thing i'll really complain about is the fact that, once you're at the end of the game, there's no option to use the extra customize features (like how it seems the school has many extra outfits in the gallery that aren't accessible for regular gameplay) in actual gameplay--so, if you're a weirdo like me, who enjoys running through the halls and being chased in the game, you are stuck with whatever outfits and such you can regularly get.

if it weren't for the fact it sounds like Kagura is gonna translate this, i'd do it myself
I would love to TL this game too... I already fully did the intro but since there is such a high change Kagura games will do it, that I will just not bother... But if this for some reason never does get one I am down to do it if you don't :HideThePain:

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
I would love to TL this game too... I already fully did the intro but since there is such a high change Kagura games will do it, that I will just not bother... But if this for some reason never does get one I am down to do it if you don't :HideThePain:
Better yet, you guys could collaborate

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
why my screen suddenly turns black when doing the scene in the first door

it happens why the girl grinding her ass to the teacher cock
1678896329919.png
and then i got this why trying to f5 the game

toalfyso

Jan 2, 2021
They'll do it... in 5 years if we're being optimistic :)