RPGM [Translation Request] ソルルイ -after mini- 1.0 [RJ01027690] [enokippu]

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
if you open it in editor, there are quite a bit of unused or duplicate events
seems originally it was just school and bunny house, but longer
i wish goblin cave got more scenes. i redid the thing to see what the different choices did but it ended up just being strip more to kill more goblins automatically

Reactions: bebe2803

YandereSan

Sep 28, 2019
if you open it in editor, there are quite a bit of unused or duplicate events
seems originally it was just school and bunny house, but longer
Figured as much. The school and bunny house are the most elaborate. May be worthwhile to dive into the game files though, I love that kinda stuff.

i wish goblin cave got more scenes. i redid the thing to see what the different choices did but it ended up just being strip more to kill more goblins automatically
Yeah, the goblin cave seems the most underwhelming. Two scenes with two variations.

A part of me kinda wishes Nano played a more integral role in the story.

zeonone

Aug 6, 2019
I'm having lag problem. pls help! is it possible to turn off the visual effect? *like shadow,etc. by editing the js/other file of the game? :D

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Can someone make at least partial for menu etc that can't be translated by mtool?

Mar 19, 2018
i finished this game entirely in Japanese, and i gotta say: it's honestly pretty great. it calls itself "mini", but frankly, it's longer than a lot of other games i've played, and definitely worth the time

it's a really enjoyable experience, and while i still had a good time without exactly understanding what was being said, i think that having it in English will make it even better--the only thing i'll really complain about is the fact that, once you're at the end of the game, there's no option to use the extra customize features (like how it seems the school has many extra outfits in the gallery that aren't accessible for regular gameplay) in actual gameplay--so, if you're a weirdo like me, who enjoys running through the halls and being chased in the game, you are stuck with whatever outfits and such you can regularly get.

if it weren't for the fact it sounds like Kagura is gonna translate this, i'd do it myself

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
i finished this game entirely in Japanese, and i gotta say: it's honestly pretty great. it calls itself "mini", but frankly, it's longer than a lot of other games i've played, and definitely worth the time

it's a really enjoyable experience, and while i still had a good time without exactly understanding what was being said, i think that having it in English will make it even better--the only thing i'll really complain about is the fact that, once you're at the end of the game, there's no option to use the extra customize features (like how it seems the school has many extra outfits in the gallery that aren't accessible for regular gameplay) in actual gameplay--so, if you're a weirdo like me, who enjoys running through the halls and being chased in the game, you are stuck with whatever outfits and such you can regularly get.

if it weren't for the fact it sounds like Kagura is gonna translate this, i'd do it myself
Wanna race 'em?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter