RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
The screenshots on the Steam page has the sprite of the shopkeeper where the sprite of MC should be. Does that mean the new patch will bring a gender swapped MC as well?? That could be cool, but I don't know if I'm reading this correctly lol
it's still unknown what their doing with the MC the description of the story implies an older character. however if you check their tweet about the game they still use the original pixel art of the shota. I believe they replaced it on Steam bc of their TOS but that its possible they'll just release the game as it should be or have a patch on their website like they've done for other games.

Reactions: Mazoq

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
it's still unknown what their doing with the MC the description of the story implies an older character. however if you check their tweet about the game they still use the original pixel art of the shota. I believe they replaced it on Steam bc of their TOS but that its possible they'll just release the game as it should be or have a patch on their website like they've done for other games.
Ah, so that's probably just how they dribble Steam to get their adult games in there, huh? That's actually pretty clever. I've always thought that anyone could make, for example, a Mario fan-game and release it on Steam, but under a different name, different characters and a different design overall, but later on "someone" (the actual developer) would release an "unnoficial" graphics patch for putting Mario and co. graphics and sprites on the game. (Although what Dojin Otome/Kagura Games is doing has nothing to do with infringement of copyright, so I dunno how that would actually workout...)
Thanks for the info!

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
does anyone know how to trigger the 60 bond point events with Rei and Yui? I cant seem to figure out how to trigger them

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
There is a 1.20 update available now. nothing really "new" yet. but you can now do H scene while th uncle is sleeping in either the living room or bed room. And the rooms now stain with multiple ejaculations. And improved movement. is anyone still machine TLing this? I would but have no idea how to make it work. (yes im aware Kagura is TLing it, im just asking about a machine TL until they release it).

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Danji

Jul 6, 2018
No, 1.20 only added simple action corrections, made getting cum stains in the room easier and for to be able to place the uncle while he is sleeping in the living room and bed room. That's all that was added to this update. The big update comes in August.

• Angry
Reactions: Jackie_Bunz

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
No, 1.20 only added simple action corrections, made getting cum stains in the room easier and for to be able to place the uncle while he is sleeping in the living room and bed room. That's all that was added to this update. The big update comes in August.
Thats what i said not what i asked.

• Angry
Reactions: Danji

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Can anybody upload the 1.20 patch? I can't seem to download it or maybe i'm just doing it wrong lol.

Reactions: mkdh
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes