RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 20, 2020
"
-Toilet - you can "toilet charge" somebody after learning that skill (dont know how though)."
get the video.
When it's night, hit midnight to NOT sleep with anyone.
Have access to the TV.
you get it by fishing on the beach. just keep fishing until you get the tape.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The original machine translator didn't want to redo it unless a lot of content got added, and not that much has really. The that's happening (at some point) might be putting other people off from doing it.

Mar 20, 2020
you don't really need the tranlation for 1.10 because the recent version isn't that big of an update it's just some bug fixes and i think just a sex scene with the shop owner but the next update is going to be big i think because i saw their twitter account and it look like they are going to add new skills and scenes. i posted a pic of those new skills

therunerage

May 27, 2018
Does anyone have a gameplay video of it or like only the scenes ? Was wondering if anyone could make a video . Would be nice :D

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's nice to give the other heroines a bit of love, although I would prefer to have a proper threesome unlike it is now, being only once at a time. But I guess I can't complain.

I'm curious however what the new skills are, looking forward. If it were something like not afraid of being caught it would be amazing, it would fit the mechanic that the game already has.

tittenundso

May 22, 2018
I love that game. Since I played fully japanese I didn't understand some of it though. After one confused playthrough I had most things figured out but I don't know if the game wants me to repeat the game more to see every ending.

Lalcoholic72

Sep 6, 2018
I just want to ask this question again just for clarification, I'm kind of confused with the v1.10. Can we use older translation to it or not?

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
The original machine translator didn't want to redo it unless a lot of content got added, and not that much has really. The that's happening (at some point) might be putting other people off from doing it.
Would Steam allow a shota game being launched?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Would Steam allow a shota game being launched?
Kagura will likely put the shota content in patch on their website. A bit Like they did with Lust Brand Prostitute, which was previously banned on Steam for the loli looking girls. But we'll have to wait and see when it's finally .

SmutSmith

May 17, 2020
awww, I thought Append was already released. Guess I'll wait til august, the game is already good but DLC will make it even better.

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
The screenshots on the Steam page has the sprite of the shopkeeper where the sprite of MC should be. Does that mean the new patch will bring a gender swapped MC as well?? That could be cool, but I don't know if I'm reading this correctly lol

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes